Magnet cards

Ok I got the cards from U print and I am not happy with them, Little floppy doesn't feel like its a quality product

I want better but I went to local plans and they are quoting me over $1K per 500 not paying that either

Do you think vista print would be more decent or just the same

if its going to be not great or super expensive if that the choice I might try the cheaper ones or not bother

I would probably pay $1 a piece for good quality, I mean its not for every client only the local ones
I think VistaPrint magnet cards are fine. They’re a little thin as compared to the magnets you stick on your paper cards, but they’re of good quality. The thickness is just about right to stay in place on the fridge, but not so thick that I can’t fit more than a couple into my pocket card holder. I haven’t used Uprint, so I don’t know if they’re the same.

BTW - VistaPrint runs discount offers pretty often. If it’s something I don’t need right away, I wait until I can get a markdown price. Then I stock up!

Ok I got the cards from U print and I am not happy with them, Little floppy doesn't feel like its a quality product

I want better but I went to local plans and they are quoting me over $1K per 500 not paying that either

Do you think vista print would be more decent or just the same

if its going to be not great or super expensive if that the choice I might try the cheaper ones or not bother

I would probably pay $1 a piece for good quality, I mean its not for every client only the local ones

Caveat, not an agent

I'm not sure if "a little floppy" is a big problem. There is one insurance agent card on my refrigerator. It is "a little floppy", but the only time(s) I have handled it are when I put it on the refrigerator, maybe sliding it a bit to make place for important kid pics, and unsticking it to wiggle it for information for this post. IMO, readability is much more important than the degree of flexibility.

At some point when all magnets are removed for door cleaning, that is one of those that will go back up.

The card itself has a glossy finish; black, unserifed letters that stand out nicely from the white background, and the agent's logo in color. The unserifed letters are important, to me at least, because they are much easier to read. I think sticking with black for the important stuff like the agent's name and phone number also helps the readability of the card.

Just one consumer comment for consideration as you are deciding.

Caveat, not an agent

I'm not sure if "a little floppy" is a big problem. There is one insurance agent card on my refrigerator. It is "a little floppy", but the only time(s) I have handled it are when I put it on the refrigerator, maybe sliding it a bit to make place for important kid pics, and unsticking it to wiggle it for information for this post. IMO, readability is much more important than the degree of flexibility.

At some point when all magnets are removed for door cleaning, that is one of those that will go back up.

The card itself has a glossy finish; black, unserifed letters that stand out nicely from the white background, and the agent's logo in color. The unserifed letters are important, to me at least, because they are much easier to read. I think sticking with black for the important stuff like the agent's name and phone number also helps the readability of the card.

Just one consumer comment for consideration as you are deciding.

That just it I believe there are many seniors that like to use them to hold up pics and such that is a lot what I am thinking of

I don't like the floppy I feel like it feels cheep

The finish is nice though

Back