Marketing Idea

There are marketing companies that are based in the USA and charge less than what you want to do based off of what you said. I was talking to one the other day that sends out 500 mailers, follows up with these people till they get a yes or no and then sends out another 500 the next month for a year. 500 bucks a month with a year contract. You might want to check that out. We ran a similiar program here with a lady who wanted to supplement her income. She soon quit because she didnt see any benefit and we were paying her 10 dollars an appointment.

There are marketing companies that are based in the USA and charge less than what you want to do based off of what you said. I was talking to one the other day that sends out 500 mailers, follows up with these people till they get a yes or no and then sends out another 500 the next month for a year. 500 bucks a month with a year contract. You might want to check that out. We ran a similiar program here with a lady who wanted to supplement her income. She soon quit because she didnt see any benefit and we were paying her 10 dollars an appointment.
Sonds like its worth looking into. where can I find this company, website, name? Thanks, Mike Allevato:goofy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fair enough, you said "overseas telemarketers are a bad idea". What explained to you wasn't a hypothetical suggestion, it's what I've been doing for years. I'm a bit fuzzy on what makes you think you're the first person to have the idea of paying telemarketers on a per appt basis and then bonuses if the appts lead to sales, but I'll just chalk that up to a typo.
For anyone keeping notes, millions of Americans buying homes that couldn't afford hurt everyone, not just the folks over here. In fact, the country of Iceland went bankrupt as a direct result of the whole ordeal. Everyone can use extra money, but the beautiful thing is that for the price of one telemarketer stateside I can easily find 3 telemarketers with neutral accents and 2 years of outbound experience overseas. The best part about using overseas telemarketers is that it can help our economy. Because I can contact 600 business/day @ less than $10/hr I can help folks stateside save money on their health insurance AND put agents to work. Most agents starve out of the business because they can't find folks interested in speaking with them about their products; by generating quality leads at reasonable prices I help agents have money to spend where they live by helping people in the community they live. The notion that hiring overseas telemarketers must mean you're taking jobs away from Americans is a farce. I wonder if Al could get in on this one, but maybe he has the same mindset as you. What you're "fellow townspeople" are missing is that helping our friends across the ocean, they can help us. For less than $200 I can have a live person with experience on the phone call close to 1,500 businesses to ask them if they'd like to save money on their health insurance so they don't have to drop the coverage they have, only to be diagnosed with a serious condition down the road. For the same $200 I can have them call close to 2,000 seniors and ask if they're interested in final expense policies that will cover the cost of their funerals so their children wont have to. If you hire a stateside caller for a lousy $7/hr and assume that you have no phone charges because they already have a phone and an unlimited data plan, for $200 they wont usually be able to even make 500. Take note of what type of a caller you'll find stateside for $7/hour with or without bonuses vs. a Filipino being paid less than that, but earning a wage they can live comfortably on and be able to pay for their children to go to school.
Again, the thought that sending money overseas is always bad for Americans is ignorant and if it's done responsibly, then it's good for everyone involved. The businesses in VA don't seem to mind a whole lot, but that being said, they probably don't even realize they're not from the states.

Al, could we get your opinion?
OK, who are these companies and where do I find :skeptical:them? I will look n2 it myself. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Sounds like a bad idea. If i work for 1-2 hours and get you one appointment for $5 - im probably going to lose it and play smashy smashy with your computer equipment & office supplies.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OK, who are these companies and where do I find :skeptical:them? I will look n2 it myself. Thanks, Mike

That's my company and what I do. I generate leads for my agents and sell telemarketing services to others. Click on the link at the bottom about the affordablefinalexpenseleads.com for more info. By the way, I was talking about my costs, not what I sell them for. If agents contract under me and move volume the price does go down a lot, but I'm a bit selective about who I'll let contract with me.

Sounds like a bad idea. If i work for 1-2 hours and get you one appointment for $5 - im probably going to lose it and play smashy smashy with your computer equipment & office supplies.
Well if you have that kind of temper you should get out of sales all 2gether. You should try working for a wage somewhere. Sales fits people that act not re-act. Have you tried construction work? If you have a strong back, I could possibly get you some work with a brick layer I know.:DThanks, Mike

Michael,

here is the contact info I have

Rebekah Kinghorn
Account Executive
Intelesure Marketing Group
10624 W. Executive Drive
Boise, ID 83713
Tel: 866-808-7366 Ext 3026
Fax: 877-873-9633

Michael,

here is the contact info I have

Rebekah Kinghorn
Account Executive
Intelesure Marketing Group
10624 W. Executive Drive
Boise, ID 83713
Tel: 866-808-7366 Ext 3026
Fax: 877-873-9633
Have you used any of their services? f so which ones? I looked at the site, t:1biggrin:hey look OK. What Say U? Thanks, Mike

Good post. Nice information has been shared here. One of my friend suggested me to visit this site gentlerainaffluentmarketing.com i found many good financial advisors.They have given a wonderful information with the video submission. It was very useful for my business to grow with a success. They gave good marketing tips and information on how to market the business, how to establish the brand, etc. They guided me with good mannerism.

Wow Charles, great 1st post.....perfect timing. No disrespect, but it I am glad they helped you with your mannerism since they did not help with your grammarism.

Is grammarism even a word ? Sounded good in this context. Sorry about my Moonlightism !!!

Back