Marketing Idea

Good idea. Nice information has been given. The post seems to be very informative one. Thanks for sharing tis useful information. The post seems to be very informative one. To get a good marketing tips please visit this site gentlerainaffluentmarketing.com they provide a useful infromation on how to the marketing business in a successful way. I used to good guidance for my marketing business from the gentlerainaffluentmarketing.

wow, if ted and charles are so impressed...guess I'm gonna rush over to gentleraingetsomegoodenglish.com :goofy:

It is like outsourcing your leads. Appointment setting is one effective way to make some profit although you can't really say that these leads are interested in buying but it is surely some quality leads. The fact that they agreed to set an appointment with you, then it is more or less a possible client.

:idea:There is a local telemarketing company in town. The employees earn min wage at best. My idea is to get a couple of them that need extra income and pay them $5 per set appt, and a $20 bonus for all business written from thier leads. They could earn $200 a week and i get 40 appts. I would provide the scripts and a survey of questions to ask along with contact info. of people to call. With a little tweaking and a phone pro... it will work. Alright...any comments?:)

I really like this idea. Are you just going to purchase lists and have them call from them?
Does anyone know where a good place to purchase lists for calls like this?
What product would this strategy be best for? (FE, Life, etc)

I really like this idea. Are you just going to purchase lists and have them call from them?

we have an arrangement for our contracted agents for apprx 2 cents per record for senior lists to call with usadata. ask some of the GURU people, im sure they do also.

Rob at LRG will send data out the door real cheap if you explain your situation to him. His number is 714-843-5430 and he'll give you a good deal whether you contract with me or not.

Nice post. Good marketing points are given. Thanks for sharing this useful information. The post seems to be very informative one. I used to get good marketing tips from the gentlerainaffluetnmarketing.com they provide good tips and the useful information about the marketing business. They provide the secrets and the benefits of different marketing business.

Is there any real secret except for caring about your client, knowing your solutions , and working 40 hours a week?

Leno

I know so many wealthy people that have made money telemarketing. People always use lines like

"When is the last time you bought something from a telemarketer?"

I get the same response when I try to tell people about the profitability of Google adwords when done correctly online. Bottom line is that no one would be doing telemarketing unless someone is buying stuff. The key is to find a successful formula. P.S. for the guy that started this thread. If you go stateside you want to pay them a lot more than 5 an hour. Call center employees often make well over 10 per hour because everyone hates the job. You want to minimize turnover because people get better as they understand the product and rebuttles.

Nice idea. Good points are given. It will be very useful for the marketers. I used to get a good marketing ideas and the marketing tips from the gentlerainaffluentmarketing.com. they provided me the better ways to do business successfully. They provided me a good video coaching too. By following their tips i got a good success in my business.

Back