Marketing Ideas 101

I found a promotional item called Smartphone Coasters which works great as a giveaway. I had our company name engraved on them and hand them out to customers who visit our office, got them at newpcgadgets.com,

That is a cool little gadget. I have an Evo so do not need it. But may order one for my wife. A little pricey for a random give away IMO. Maybe as a thank you.

Last edited:
I like that they will keep these on their desk or counter for quite awhile so that my name is always seen. Thanks for the feedback

I like that they will keep these on their desk or counter for quite awhile so that my name is always seen. Thanks for the feedback

Friendly advice: If you are spamming us on this product these guys will flame the crap out of you and the product.

If you have marketing ideas? Great share them. If you are not an agent, do not act like one.

If you are an agent and are just recommending a product you have no connections to, ignore the above.

Lee

Yes you have to build your list so you have away to communicate and drip them and keep your name in front of them. You have to build relationships to get loyalty or someone will steal them for a $5.00 savings. Show appreciation and you will get it back ten fold!

Back