Marketing In Person

Interested in which company.

What carriers can I contract with without having my release paperwork in order? Besides Gerber and AIG?

I'm limited to Gerber and Aig because my other 36 appointments need to be released by my ex IMO.
It depends on your market. FE or Life Insurance.

Yeah, I know it is the same but
Or debit. You can get a debit contract with Liberty Bankers right now even if your FE contract with them is locked up. The VP over home service actually works out of Florida (in Stuart) so you might be neighbors! I’m not a recruiter, but if that sounds helpful, PM me and I’ll get you his contact info.

If you list your companies, we can tell you some other good companies that you could pick up. :yes:

The companies I currently am appointed with are: Minnesota Life - Annexus , Assurity, Foresters, Security Life, Royal Neighbors, Minnesota Life, Phoenix Life, Jefferson Pilot, United of Omaha, Mutual of Omaha, Gerber, American General Life, Fidelty & Guaranty, Medico

Aetna Senior Supplemental, Humana, CVS Silverscript, Loyal American, Aetna, Coventry, Care Plus, Freedom Health, Optimum Health, United American, AARP United Healthcare, WellCare, BayCare Health Plans, Molina Marketplace, Washington National, Golden Rule

Thank you guys so much! This is hugely stressful

The companies I currently am appointed with are: Minnesota Life - Annexus , Assurity, Foresters, Security Life, Royal Neighbors, Minnesota Life, Phoenix Life, Jefferson Pilot, United of Omaha, Mutual of Omaha, Gerber, American General Life, Fidelty & Guaranty, Medico

Aetna Senior Supplemental, Humana, CVS Silverscript, Loyal American, Aetna, Coventry, Care Plus, Freedom Health, Optimum Health, United American, AARP United Healthcare, WellCare, BayCare Health Plans, Molina Marketplace, Washington National, Golden Rule

Thank you guys so much! This is hugely stressful

Bucu companies you can sell for.

Give us two-way examples of who you want to sell.

Male age xxx face amount xxxxx

And no phone interview with that debit app, right?
tenor.gif

Bucu companies you can sell for.

Give us two-way examples of who you want to sell.

Female 33 1,000,000 Term 30
Female 70 Smoker, COPD $10,000 Final Expense
Female 2 10,000 Whole

That was my most recent client

Contact Matt Mungia @SPUR CITY on the forum and yourself Trinity/Family Benefit and Transamerica ... so many good companies out there that aren't on your list - you could be back i business tomorrow!

And if you want a neat contract go get LBL's debit contract. FYC is low but the renewals are sick!

Back