Marketing with pens, letter openers etc.

GoForBroker

Expert
Anyone given away letter openers to their older client with any success? My clients love free pens. Just something to get my name out and sell a few polices here and there.

Thanks

Yes. They are mainly there because my clients were always asking for a pen. But its also a good conversation starter.

Anyone given away letter openers to their older client with any success? My clients love free pens. Just something to get my name out and sell a few polices here and there.

Thanks

Yup, letter opener, Rulers, Calenders, Pill boxes, Pens, Sewing kits, Conversion tables and a bunch of stuff I can not remember. Oh and Pennies and emery boards. Those emery board where the best. People loved them. I think I will do those again.

A lot of it was for lumpy mail.

I have done pens, give them out all over the place along with business card magnets. Those seem to do the best for me. I bought some keychain flashlights with LED lights. These are cool because they are round like a disc. Only about 1 1/2 in in diameter.

I have done pens, give them out all over the place along with business card magnets. Those seem to do the best for me. I bought some keychain flashlights with LED lights. These are cool because they are round like a disc. Only about 1 1/2 in in diameter.

I did not use that stuff so much to get a lead. More to get my envelope opened or F2F as goodwill.

I have pens and I also have those little plastic wallets that hold insurance cards, the consumer loves those.
I went through pens r us.
I leave pens wherever I go.

For the business card magnets, I go to ebay. There's a guy there that sells biz card sized magnets cheap. I think 1000 was like $80 or close to that. Then you just peel the sticker off and stick your biz card to it.

I make it a family group activity every few months.

Back