Med Sup Cold Call Results - Bad?

I assume 35 new leads for a group... not you individually.

Did you do any follow up or was it more like...if not sold on 1st call...move on?

It was 35 leads per person per day, about 75-85% were one call close the rest were usually sold on the 2nd or 3rd follow up

----------

So like a 4% closing rate?

Well actually less cuz of the inbound.

Still doesn't matter whatever it takes hit the numbers.

Yeah, I'll be happy right now to just sell 1 a week so I can pay my bills then I can start working on increasing those numbers lol

It was 35 leads per person per day, about 75-85% were one call close the rest were usually sold on the 2nd or 3rd follow up ---------- Yeah, I'll be happy right now to just sell 1 a week so I can pay my bills then I can start working on increasing those numbers lol

You will sell at least that many.

I want to see you succeed, because cold calling is a tough game, in an already tough field. Frank Stastny put together a great system for cold calling with medicare supplements. He used to have a website, but it's now defunct since he passed away. He made his living exclusively cold calling for medsupps, which I found admirable. If you message greensky on here, he has Frank's Training for sale ($50 I believe). If I were you, I would stop dialing until you understood how to play the cold calling game, which might as well be a foreign language. As Frank used to say, cold calling, or giving good phone, is a learned, well-practiced art. It's not just a number's game. The way you go about it can mean the difference between 20 leads and 0 leads, after dialing 1000 numbers.

Of course, you can learn through trial and error, but with all the information available, why reinvent the wheel? Lets make money sooner, not later.

Last edited:
I want to see you succeed, because cold calling is a tough game, in an already tough field. Frank Stastny put together a great system for cold calling with medicare supplements. He used to have a website, but it's not defunct since he passed away. He made his living exclusively cold calling for medsupps, which I found admirable. If you message greensky on here, he has Frank's Training for sale ($50 I believe). If I were you, I would stop dialing until you understood how to play the cold calling game, which might as well be a foreign language. As Frank used to say, cold calling, or giving good phone, is a learned, well-practiced art. It's not just a number's game. The way you go about it can mean the difference between 20 leads and 0 leads, after dialing 1000 numbers.

^^^^^what he said^^^^

I have it and it's pretty freaking good along with ricks current advise.

I want to see you succeed, because cold calling is a tough game, in an already tough field. Frank Stastny put together a great system for cold calling with medicare supplements. He used to have a website, but it's not defunct since he passed away. He made his living exclusively cold calling for medsupps, which I found admirable. If you message greensky on here, he has Frank's Training for sale ($50 I believe). If I were you, I would stop dialing until you understood how to play the cold calling game, which might as well be a foreign language. As Frank used to say, cold calling, or giving good phone, is a learned, well-practiced art. It's not just a number's game. The way you go about it can mean the difference between 20 leads and 0 leads, after dialing 1000 numbers.

Of course, you can learn through trial and error, but with all the information available, why reinvent the wheel? Lets make money sooner, not later.

Frank dialed people off the dnc list, his results and someone calling people not on the dnc may differ widely....

Frankly speaking (no pun intended) it has been years since Frank cold dialed anyone. Even before he died he had enough business from renewals, referrals and overrides that he didn't have to cold dial.

He was very good on the phone. Much better than most telemarketers and agents. He also sold mostly in MO which has the birthday rule (or is it anniversary?) which allowed him to mark files for follow up where someone wanted to change but had health issues.

Back