Med Supp Application Fee

If someone wants SS they can use the savings and buy their own membership.

In Scott's example they save roughly $1000/yr. Even with the Part B ded they still have $800+ to buy SS membership if they really want it.

Last edited:
If someone wants SS they can use the savings and buy their own membership.

In Scott's example they save roughly $1000/yr. Even with the Part B ded they still have $800+ to buy SS membership if they really want it.

NO KIDDING! I said comparing similar rates, not talking about Scott's example. In my neck of the woods UHC has the lowest Male 65 rate for Plan F. If my client wants a gym membership UHC makes all the sense in the world in that situation. Not Scott's which I totally agree with.

Last edited:
You got me. I was just kidding. No way I would ever try to show someone a way to get more value for their dollar. That would be unethical.

You got me. I was just kidding. No way I would ever try to show someone a way to get more value for their dollar. That would be unethical.

Well in Scott's example he should sell them UHC with that high premium he is looking at a GREAT commission with UHC ;).

Well in Scott's example he should sell them UHC with that high premium he is looking at a GREAT commission with UHC ;).

Actually I would make more with the other carrier since UHC pays a flat dollar amount.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know Scott Mansfield, and you sir are no Scott Mansfield.

This one:

Scott Mansfield - Florida Death Row Inmate Scott Mansfield

Or this one:

Beliefs - A dead man's family sues an archdiocese, saying the priest at the funeral called him a sinner. - NYTimes.com

Last edited:
Aarp is a one time fee of $16, not annual. You don't have to keep the membership.

I don't understand the 3% discount thing either. In FL I hate agents that bash UHC AARP by saying they have the highest increases or they will cost you more in the long run. It's a complete lie!
In FL they didn't have an increase last year, had about a 4% increase this year and usually have a 3% increase. Lower than any company out there.

In other states I understand its different but I hate agents that lie here in FL. I can sell them MoO and make more money but its unethical.

Back