Med Supp Marketing System (MSMS)

I am hearing great things about you and your product Frank, you are very highly thought of. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Is your product a true CRM? Does it have automated follow up and campaigns? (Does it remind me when to call & mail?)Is it generalized or specific to the senior market?

I am hearing great things about you and your product Frank, you are very highly thought of. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Is your product a true CRM? Does it have automated follow up and campaigns? (Does it remind me when to call & mail?)Is it generalized or specific to the senior market?

It is generalized. I have P&C agents and L&H agents selling most every thing using it.

It does not have automated follow up at this time. That will be a part of the "new and improved" YIO but probably won't be ready until Spring. We are doing a whole new rewrite.

You may want to go to my website and take a look.

It is generalized. I have P&C agents and L&H agents selling most every thing using it.

It does not have automated follow up at this time. That will be a part of the "new and improved" YIO but probably won't be ready until Spring. We are doing a whole new rewrite.

Thanks, I will take a look at your website.

You have a website?

I called Frank last week to thank him once again, but not for his training, but for YIO. Because I was able to pull up birthdays, I'm picking up a couple of med supps for spouses of clients. Should earn about $1,000 over the course of the next 12 months.

However, for those of you on the fence, this pays for YIO about 4 times.

Rick

Hi Frank,

I have another question about your CRM system. You mention a "total rewrite" in the Spring. If I buy it now, will I be able to "upgrade" when the new software comes out? And how much will that cost?

Thank you in advance!

Mr Stastny

I had some questions about your lead management system. However, since I am very new to this forum I could not send you a PM. I was curious about the ability to send and retrieve leads from agents. I can be contacted by email at [email protected]. Look forward to hearing from you.

People please. If you all continue this Frank will surely stop taking our calls and raise YIO prices. How about some dirt, like his goats are ugly and smell bad.

Thanks Frank!

Back