Med Supp Marketing System (MSMS)

If you are talking about YIO, there is virtually no learning curve. Anyone who can use a mouse and keyboard can load it and begin working immediately. It is very intuitive (point and click). It also comes with unlimited, toll-free phone support. I provide the support and I do speak English.

If you are referring to MSMS that depends on how determined and dedicated you are. MSMS is a lot more than simply a telephone presentation, script. What I do and the way I do it not only applies to using the telephone, it is a total selling package.

If an agent doesn't want to call from a list, the same technique will work if he/she is calling "leads". It can also easily be adapted to use to train a telemarketer.

I have never, that I recall, spent 35 hours on the phone in one week. I would call 35 hours on the phone a tough week. At the same time, I long ago saw the value in only setting appointments with qualified buyers. Don't forget, Dwayne is also getting the name of their current company from most of the people he talks to. Those are almost going to guaranteed sales in the near future.

You said you couldn't do the calling. Well, I got tired of driving all over the state of Missouri, spending the money on gas and my time and not making sales because the prospect didn't qualify or I couldn't save them money. Setting an appointment to me is also marking it SOLD. Three appointments a day, every day would wear me slick. (Been there done that.) Unless, I was writing three apps a day.

I don't think Dwayne will mind me sharing this. He went on an appointment, could save the prospect around $30 per month but didn't get the sale. He called me that evening and asked me what he could have done differently. I made some suggestions and he went back the next day and wrote the app. If he hadn't called he would have lost the sale.

His commission from that one sale more than paid for YIO and the training.

35 hours is a lot but I hadn't done any prospecting for almost 2 weeks. Next week I already have 2 appointments set so I may only get to do 20-25 hours;WHO KNOWS!! YIO is simple enough that my 12 year old daughter puts all of my customers into it for me.:D

Last edited:
If any of you are on the fence and think this may be the way to go - just do it! I have been procrastinating getting YIO and benefitting from the insight of Mr Stastny's method, but I just bit the bullet, and I have to say, I feel a great relief. I wish I'd done it months ago.

Short story on me, I started out in a FE system where I bought leads. This system works, but you are at the mercy of the "leads" you receive. You pay a high dollar for each "lead", and you can work your "lead" cost down. This route works, but you learn one method, and you are never in control. If a lead is "just looking", that's the same lead cost to you as a truly qualified, interested prospect.

I spent many times over the YIO investment paying for "leads", and I learned how to submit applications. I know the way I need to go, and this is it. I can buy a list of 1,000 names to cold call for $50 bucks, which should keep me busy for a long time. As Frank said, after one sale, my RIO is through the roof.

Thank you, Mr Stastny, for this service, and for truly teaching people how to set themselves free. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - a lot of people are looking for the magic bullet to get a bunch of leads without prospecting themselves. This route teaches a person how to prospect and control a situation, and YIO manages the contacts to help you keep your clients for a long time.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

I choose to eat for a lifetime!

Last edited:
Back