MedicareCenter Call Recording

This is all BS. I have a call scheduled this afternoon with a Nextiva rep. Seems like the best solution for now. That or just semi retire and sell med supps only.

Isn't it the same requirements to sell pdp that goes with the med supp? I sell about 70% MA but pdp does comes up a lot in the conversation when selling medigap.

I've set up with Nextiva, to be compliant.

Guess you've changed your mind....a few weeks back I remember you saying you just weren't going to do it:)?

For those of us who do very few MAPD plans each year other than F2F, what if we simply said we only corresponded via mail and sent in a paper app?

If you are going to use some type of recording service(I could use something like Vidmore on my desktop to record my skype audio calls), the actual sales call has to be an incoming call, correct?

Guess you've changed your mind....a few weeks back I remember you saying you just weren't going to do it:)?

For those of us who do very few MAPD plans each year other than F2F, what if we simply said we only corresponded via mail and sent in a paper app?

If you are going to use some type of recording service(I could use something like Vidmore on my desktop to record my skype audio calls), the actual sales call has to be an incoming call, correct?

I decided I have to much to lose and someone on here suggested Nextiva, it's 40 bucks a month. ALL calls, incoming and outgoing need to be recorded which is ridiculous but it is what it is.

I decided I have to much to lose and someone on here suggested Nextiva, it's 40 bucks a month. ALL calls, incoming and outgoing need to be recorded which is ridiculous but it is what it is.

I guess everyone here realizes that if they want to catch you for something, they will surely be able to find SOMETHING in the 5+ calls for a client that you would be required to submit that could get you in trouble. You perhaps didn't read EVERY word in the SOA or SOB, didn't ask clearly enough if they wanted to apply, didn't give information in the right order, didn't explain that they have three months after enrolling in an MAPD to change their mind and go back to original Medicare, didn't give them the complete listing of preferred pharmacies as well as standard pharmacies, didn't give them ALL of the alternative options to help with their expensive medications....and on, and on, and on.....

It's a Pandora's Box that depending on who the investigator is can manipulate the determined outcome....especially if they find out you support the previous administration. As the saying goes, they can indict a ham sandwich if they choose to....we're seeing evidence of that every day in this clown world we live in.

I guess everyone here realizes that if they want to catch you for something, they will surely be able to find SOMETHING in the 5+ calls for a client that you would be required to submit that could get you in trouble. You perhaps didn't read EVERY word in the SOA or SOB, didn't ask clearly enough if they wanted to apply, didn't give information in the right order, didn't explain that they have three months after enrolling in an MAPD to change their mind and go back to original Medicare, didn't give them the complete listing of preferred pharmacies as well as standard pharmacies, didn't give them ALL of the alternative options to help with their expensive medications....and on, and on, and on.....

It's a Pandora's Box that depending on who the investigator is can manipulate the determined outcome....especially if they find out you support the previous administration. As the saying goes, they can indict a ham sandwich if they choose to....we're seeing evidence of that every day in this clown world we live in.
We’re suppose to do all that when calling huh? Yeah…they can get you or me for something or anyone else if they want.

Integrity Marketing' s platform is the "Medicare Center," the compliant one stop Medicare call recording solution. You may want to trace your upline peeps. WAIT!!! Integrity is my upline even though I am with so an so FMO ???? Wait for the January press release where Integrity Marketing says they can't allow their downlines to continue their non compliant ways and as of 01/15/2023, only Integrity Marketing approved agents will be able to continue enrolling consumers. It is going to happen peeps.

I checked with Western Marketing who has a couple of my Medicare contracts regarding their phone-recording setup that's supposed to be in place for 10/1, and they would require all of my MAPD contracts before allowing access.

Just spoke with Nextiva. They keep for 3 years now. After that they said they could be offloaded to Dropbox. Agree that storage cost for 10 years will probably be prohibitive for all by GoHealth and EHealth. Also, even assuming that Nextiva would work, what about HIPPA?

Nextiva is HIPAA compliant. That's why I picked them years ago

I'm going 6 months and then will download to a dropbox

I just checked out Nextiva and I’ll pass. 2.6 stars and nothing but complaints on the app. I can’t have something that most people hate.

I have zero issues, except if I use speaker vs phone or headset. And that's off 2 different phones and bluetooth in my car.

Just set up the Nextiva deal for a year at $19.95 per month($24.62 w/tax) which isn't bad since it includes unlimited efaxes and I'm already paying $12 per month for efax capability. Hopefully will never need to retrieve these recordings to send in as I would think they will only be needed in the case of a complaint. So does anyone have an outline of things that need to be covered for PDP conversations and then also MAPD conversations? Are you going to get an SOA when talking about possible plan coverages say 6 months out, and then get another one if they're then ready to apply for coverage? Normally I would just wait to see if they're going to actually want to apply before filling out an SOA, but if I had to send in recordings of early conversations, they would probably want to see an SOA for that time period. Guess the date on the SOA could magically change somehow.....

Back