Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS

taxidriveryoutalkintomedt7.jpg

aufan said:
Does anyone else other than me who read and participate on this board find it strange that one of our moderators responds to a legitimate post with a smart @&@S answer say....a little discouraging?

How can we keep this a legitimate forum for the exhange of ideas if some of the responses are silly and childish.....especially coming from the moderator?

kiss my ass........

http://download.skype.com/share/posting.swf

aufan said:
Does anyone else other than me who read and participate on this board find it strange that one of our moderators responds to a legitimate post with a smart @&@S answer say....a little discouraging?

How can we keep this a legitimate forum for the exhange of ideas if some of the responses are silly and childish.....especially coming from the moderator?

Even Sam, the site admin posted this sarcastic remark:

John,
Great stuff. Perhaps it is time to put that post on a sign, and hang it from light poles and trees!

My suggestion to you if you don't like the comments is not to read them.

I don't know. I thought the pole sign remark was funny...perhaps because many years ago it was me that was climbing the step ladder with the "Finally affordable..." signs in hand. :?

Well we're on notice now that funny or sarcastic is no longer allowed on this forum. Any attempt to inject humor will result in you being immediately banned.

Sometimes the tone gets a little bit heated, which is not to my taste, but no harm no foul.
Anyway, lets not forget that Scott and John moderate this board without compensation. by the good grace of their hearts!

Back