MIB Disclosure

gymguy

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I only do telesales. I use foresters as my primary carrier for most apps. After they run the rx check, they will occassionally come back with a suspended decision because of something that popped up on the MIB report. Foresters will send you an email that instructs you to obtain and submit their MIB disclosure if you want to proceed further with the application.

Personally, I have always just let them go as virtually no FE client will go through this hassel. I had a few questions for you guys.

1. Has anyone ever actually gotten an MIB disclosure and submitted it to Foresters or any carrier for that matter? If so, does that ever result in a policy being issued (if you could comment on the frequency of it being a success, that would be great too)?

2. Are there any carriers out there who would approve these people when others claim an MIB disclosure is needed? If so, who and do they do telesales?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
So I only do telesales. I use foresters as my primary carrier for most apps. After they run the rx check, they will occassionally come back with a suspended decisions because of something that popped up on the MIB report. Foresters will send you an email that instructs you to obtain and submit their MIB disclosure if you want to proceed further with the application.

Personally, I have always just let them go as virtually no FE client will go through this hassel. I had a few questions for you guys.

1. Has anyone ever actually gotten an MIB disclosure and submitted it to Foresters or any carrier for that matter? If so, does that ever result in a policy being issued (if you could comment on the frequency of it being a success, that would be great too)?

2. Are there any carriers out there who would approve these people when others claim an MIB disclosure is needed? If so, who and do they do telesales?

Thanks for your time.

They need it for legal reasons. I did a phone interview with the client in person (I don't do telesales) and they were pushed into "graded" for some reason. The rates were too high and I got them into a preferred with another company. Foresters sent me a number of emails "requiring" that I send them the authorization. I called their agent services and was told to send pages 1 and 3 (3 has the signature and the authorization) even if they don't take out a policy. They just need it legally since they performed the MIB.

So I only do telesales. I use foresters as my primary carrier for most apps. After they run the rx check, they will occassionally come back with a suspended decision because of something that popped up on the MIB report. Foresters will send you an email that instructs you to obtain and submit their MIB disclosure if you want to proceed further with the application. Personally, I have always just let them go as virtually no FE client will go through this hassel. I had a few questions for you guys. 1. Has anyone ever actually gotten an MIB disclosure and submitted it to Foresters or any carrier for that matter? If so, does that ever result in a policy being issued (if you could comment on the frequency of it being a success, that would be great too)? 2. Are there any carriers out there who would approve these people when others claim an MIB disclosure is needed? If so, who and do they do telesales? Thanks for your time.

ACI is a great alternative for this kind of situation. No MIB or Rx check. Simple yes / no application. POS pre approval

Latest posts

Back