MIB Disclosure

Which state are you in? I'm in SC and NC and it is not available here. So I guess we're both right / wrong

Used it in both of those states. I'm 99% over phone and email for my business, and ACI will let me use in any state that they are in.

I don't use Aetna's Electronic process, I use an approved third party vendor, to obtain electronic signatures.... They've allowed it for some time now.

You couldn't be any more wrong...I've been using a third party Electronic Signature for them for 3 months.

It exists, and it's spectacular.

welcome to 2014.

Matt

On a thread a while back, you mentioned using email signatures for ACI FE. Help me understand.

I'm thinking about using telesales for some of these fancy new internet leads all the kids are crazy about. Never done it. Could use a little hand holding.

Can I learn about on the ACI portal?

Steven

Remember the ACI does not pay a commission for there FE product under the age of 60.

Also, didn't realize ACI allowed this...I don't see that option in any written material from them, is this something you have to ask for to get more info from ACI??

Matt

On a thread a while back, you mentioned using email signatures for ACI FE. Help me understand.

I'm thinking about using telesales for some of these fancy new internet leads all the kids are crazy about. Never done it. Could use a little hand holding.

Can I learn about on the ACI portal?

Steven

Lol. Meant this as a pm. If your not Matt don't read this post.

----------

Lol. Meant this as a pm. If your not Matt don't read this post.

Also, Rick, I already know....

Latest posts

Back