Monthly Group Expert Series of Webinars

I don’t have any problem running a business but when dictators suppress your influence and access on Facebook it’s quite frustrating.

I don’t have any problem running a business but when dictators suppress your influence and access on Facebook it’s quite frustrating.

definitely can see how that can be frustrating. But try to keep a positive attitude about it. Overall, it is definitely a 1st world problem when we encounter issues like that compared to what the majority of the human population encounters daily with food, water, housing, etc. if the worst we have it is to deal with a narcissistic dictator on a social media site, we have got it pretty damn good relatively speaking

I agree.

I attempted to have an adult discussion about this and I’m still willing to but it just seems like he gets off on the dictator part and there is no further conversation to be had.

This thread reads poorly on all sides.

Like Twitter, Facebook is shit and why people get into these arguments is beyond me. Who cares?

Deal with your stuff like someone who runs a business and go from there.

Everybody loves good moderation and admin of forums and groups... until they don't.

Just a fact of an admin life.

I didn't like it when I was kicked from the TGP forum over 10 years ago now... but I didn't whine back to him about it. (I think I emailed or messaged him and then he gave me his reasoning.) I've made a post or two about it over the years, but I'm over it. Quite frankly, that site was a crutch in my development and I'm glad he forced me to move on.

If anything, the fact that this 'sense of loss' is still felt about 6 months later... is actually a back-handed compliment to the quality of the group and the job I'm doing if he's working THAT HARD to try to get back in.

I’m trying to be an adult about things but by no means it is a backhanded compliment.

One of your moderators kicked me out of the group because he was terrified I would publicly call him out for his poor business practices.

You decided to support somebody that made that decision.

to this day that agent still owes me thousands of dollars and you still stand behind his decision. strange….

you open to a phone call?

Back