Monumental DM Leads?

I believe 2 reasons. I haven't seen Trans Dm leads but I believe they mention life insurance which will knock a return rate to 1/2 % from 1% using a e-64 card. Even need a lead for there $28 fixed cost lead uses a generic e-64 card with no mention of life insurance.Also i'm sure Trans data list is trash. Any one successful will have leads coming from all directions such as Dm,Tm and net leads. Run appts 3 days a week and door knock 2-3 days a week is a bullet proof way to succeed.

Good to know---I always use the leads that do NOT mention Life--I often sell them Medicare or other products so don't want to have them exclude themselves off the top

BTW---NET leads? I do NOT have a source for those----I get net leads via my MAPD/MS carriers but not that many. Where is the best place to go for those?

Spot on Spur . You need 7-10 counties to get 5 leads a week.The downside of the leads are how they're so spread out. I recommend on a door knocking day make the appts on those days and knock around them.

Last edited:
Thank you all, please contact me at the link below or via my 1-800 number, that isn't a real email address for me!

Last edited:
Back