Monumental Life Contracts

"But I wasn't suggesting he call them for the purpose of becoming a CA, but rather a way to get an additional number for what he really wants."
Yeah, I'm sure the DM of Transamerica will readily give up phone numbers to IMO's who have the highest Monumental contracts.
Just save your time and contact Todd King.

115% is now the street level with Monumental.

They raised 1st year to that June 1st.

They lowered renewals a bunch though.

115% is now the street level with Monumental.

They raised 1st year to that June 1st.

They lowered renewals a bunch though.

Exactly....don't take less than 120% contract with Monumental, unless you're a rookie, and even then you can probably get one level above street.

Sucks what they did to renewals....but higher first year seems to appeal to more agents than higher renewals.

JustinSane said:
Sucks what they did to renewals....but higher first year seems to appeal to more agents than higher renewals.

Just the ones who won't be in the insurance business a year from now.

But aren't you assuming all biz on the books in 1st yr. is still on the books in year 10? Most FE policies don't stay on the books 10 years. Does anyone know the ave. life span of a FE policy?

But aren't you assuming all biz on the books in 1st yr. is still on the books in year 10? Most FE policies don't stay on the books 10 years. Does anyone know the ave. life span of a FE policy?

I would think that if you position your client with a competitively priced product, it would stay on the books for ten years...I don't think every final expense client dies that quickly

I would think that if you position your client with a competitively priced product, it would stay on the books for ten years...I don't think every final expense client dies that quickly

Depends on where your prospect :)

Most? That is not experience at all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most? That is not experience at all. Term gets rewriten. But most whole life stays on the books .

Last edited:
Back