Monumental Life Contracts

Maybe if you sell someone a grossly overpriced product, it won't stay on the books for ten years....

If you sell the client the right product and the best price, you'll see that more times than not, it stays on the books for ten years (unless they die first, or simply let it lapse for other reasons).

unless they die first, or simply let it lapse for other reasons.

It doesn't matter what you sell them, every policy stays on the books for ten years (or a hundred years for that matter) "unless they die first, or simply let it lapse for other reasons". :D

Is it possible to get a general agent contract through Monumental Life? The only ones I have been offered are agent appointment. Is there a difference between the two? If anyone can offer me a general agent contract for them between 115 & 120% let me know. Thanks.

Premier Senior Marketing contracts for Monumental. Justin Orr is the contact. They offer 115% at street, 120% for GA. They also have the Legacy Safeguard service they provide to their agents.

Maybe if you sell someone a grossly overpriced product, it won't stay on the books for ten years....

If you sell the client the right product and the best price, you'll see that more times than not, it stays on the books for ten years (unless they die first, or simply let it lapse for other reasons).

You sound like a knowledgeable and experienced FE pro. How much biz do you normally write? Maybe we could learn more from your experience.:D

You sound like a knowledgeable and experienced FE pro. How much biz do you normally write? Maybe we could learn more from your experience.:D

It doesn't take experience to figure out that when you sell an overpriced product, the chances that the client will replace it (or that it will lapse) are much greater. That just takes common sense, which most agents reading this thread already have.

Premier Senior Marketing contracts for Monumental. Justin Orr is the contact. They offer 115% at street, 120% for GA. They also have the Legacy Safeguard service they provide to their agents.

All they have are agent apointments. They will not give you a true ga contract. Stay away from them.

OK, so back to the OP original question, who can offer true GA contracts with Monumental? Maybe Josh or Todd King can best answer themselves.

Back