Where do I find 145% Contracts.

Senior Life advertises “Up to 150%”. I wonder how many agents are at that level?

IMG_3829.jpeg

Last edited:
With not too much team production, a million or so, Oxford should give you 135%.

Can anyone recommend an IMO FMO that would offer me a minimum of 135% or higher life contracts?

Those are Agency level contracts. How many agents and how much production do you have on an annual basis that you can prove? When I speak with people they talk a big game, but when I ask for production it takes days and is short or does not come at all. If someone asks me for production I can put most of the reports together in about 10-15 minutes and send them over. We have over 20 carriers, but most of the production is with our top 5-6 carriers so that is all I have to send when l need the contract levels you are asking for. I am new on insurance forums and social media, but I am not new to the business. This year is my 22nd year in the business and I did not get these types of contracts until 2018. If you are an individual agent find an agency/IMO that will give you the contract you deserve 115-120 and prove yourself. Once you do that the higher contracts will come when you need them.

Those are Agency level contracts. How many agents and how much production do you have on an annual basis that you can prove? When I speak with people they talk a big game, but when I ask for production it takes days and is short or does not come at all. If someone asks me for production I can put most of the reports together in about 10-15 minutes and send them over. We have over 20 carriers, but most of the production is with our top 5-6 carriers so that is all I have to send when l need the contract levels you are asking for. I am new on insurance forums and social media, but I am not new to the business. This year is my 22nd year in the business and I did not get these types of contracts until 2018. If you are an individual agent find an agency/IMO that will give you the contract you deserve 115-120 and prove yourself. Once you do that the higher contracts will come when you need them.

Welcome to the forum Wayne.

Back