MoO Telephone Interview?

sagicor preferred is 1/2 the price or less but moo has 4 tables built in so underwriting that I've seen has been very aggressive plus name brand is huge. Be very wary of sagicor in the fe market as there chargeback rules are brutal at first 6 months 100% and second 6 months 50%. American General/Has a nice gul and aggressive underwriting. I just placed an $800 a month on $200k age 65 smoker,basal skin cancer 2 yrs ago and high blood pressure on the exam at preferred tobacco. For people in good health the best gul I've seen is North American. Example age 60 female sagicor preferred N/T $200k is $267.50/month. I placed with north American at $190/month which takes it guaranteed to age 90 so based even on 1/2 the current easily age 100 or more.Think about fe for $10k 60 yr old female don't have quotes but I bet its $55 month. 20 times the coverage for 3 1/2 times the price for somebody healthy

I use North American occasionally. I have found Genworth-GenGuard to be competitively priced with a,little more liberal UW than NA.

I always run the guarantee to agree 121 or 100. So it's basically a whole life policy without the cash value

Last edited:
sagicor preferred is 1/2 the price or less but moo has 4 tables built in so underwriting that I've seen has been very aggressive plus name brand is huge. Be very wary of sagicor in the fe market as there chargeback rules are brutal at first 6 months 100% and second 6 months 50%. American General/Has a nice gul and aggressive underwriting. I just placed an $800 a month on $200k age 65 smoker,basal skin cancer 2 yrs ago and high blood pressure on the exam at preferred tobacco. For people in good health the best gul I've seen is North American. Example age 60 female sagicor preferred N/T $200k is $267.50/month. I placed with north American at $190/month which takes it guaranteed to age 90 so based even on 1/2 the current easily age 100 or more.Think about fe for $10k 60 yr old female don't have quotes but I bet its $55 month. 20 times the coverage for 3 1/2 times the price for somebody healthy

Sagicor has their non med rated policy which is about T2 and is just about instant yes/no. Hit send and it is possible to have an approval and policy number before you leave the house. The lapse charge back has not been an issue for me. In your NACOLH example did you dial down the Sagicor as well? I like Protective for dial down scenarios as well. That they use two UW manuals helps moving more people up a class if the credits are there. That and is using the Advantage they will build a bit of CVs that can be a safety net of sorts to cover a missed premium or two. Rolling target is also a plus.

The problem with MOO is when there is a problem. If it goes through and there are no hiccups, they are probably one of the fastest at issuing business.

When there is a problem, that is when you find out a lot about MOO. Also, they will order a PHI for a lot more than just RX. They do it randomly, almost always if separate owner, for a MIB hit, or the agent is on the watch list.

Their website can tell you a lot about how they value their relationship with agents.

Please go run reports listing your existing book of business and its status...

The problem with MOO is when there is a problem. If it goes through and there are no hiccups, they are probably one of the fastest at issuing business.

When there is a problem, that is when you find out a lot about MOO. Also, they will order a PHI for a lot more than just RX. They do it randomly, almost always if separate owner, for a MIB hit, or the agent is on the watch list.

Their website can tell you a lot about how they value their relationship with agents.

I can't even find a client's policy # that I wrote 3 months ago...Don't understand their lack of information on agent portal

Lol, they only show the past 60days. I thought I was an *** and couldn't find my older policies so I called them. I asked for production reports or a case lists for the past 12 months. They said they don't have them and to talk to my imo if I wanted them.

That's crazy. I like a lot about them but just like every company, they almost got it right

Lol, they only show the past 60days. I thought I was an *** and couldn't find my older policies so I called them. I asked for production reports or a case lists for the past 12 months. They said they don't have them and to talk to my imo if I wanted them.

That's crazy. I like a lot about them but just like every company, they almost got it right

They don't want you rolling the businees...:laugh:

Back