Moon Dialer for Iphone...

jasper99006

I found an auto dialer for the Iphone its kind of cool you can upload your call lists right into your phone with a cvs file (letters might not be in the right order) but it has all the call info and will auto dial the next call for you after you disposition the call. The only thing I don't like about it is once it dials it does not give you the callers info... so I just keep the spreed sheet open and arranged the order to match the phones calling order..
Has anyone else tried this app and may know some tricks? the customer service and support truly does suck... in fact it is the only part I don't like.. but did not hate it enough to not get the full version that allows me to load more the 50 numbers.. and heck it was only $10.. tell me what you think..
And no I don't care if you like or hate the Iphone... they have an android version as well...:goofy:

Sounds great! Especially since generally speaking calls from cell phones are not anywhere near as clear as from either voip or a real phone.

I can usually tell when someone calls me on a cell phone because the quality isn't very good.

Rick

yes your right on that... best part is then they not I am not just a telemarketer but a real Joe just trying to make a living... the only other part about it I wish you could set it to block you number... I like to call once with a blocked number and once without... some people will only answer with an unblocked number and some will only answer a blocked number if they did not recognize the number to begin with..

Back