More than a half million Americans gain coverage under Biden

A person with $100 donates $10, while a person with $10 donates $1.25. Which of them donated more, as a percentage of their wealth?

I think I’ve asked you 3 simple and direct questions, and have thus far done you the courtesy of addressing your points and inquiries. You do not seem to feel compelled to do the same. Therefore, I shall refrain from answering your pointless and inane question.

I think I’ve asked you 3 simple and direct questions, and have thus far done you the courtesy of addressing your points and inquiries. You do not seem to feel compelled to do the same. Therefore, I shall refrain from answering your pointless and inane question.
I accept your white flag!

In 2016, Trump paid only $750 in federal income tax, and in 2017, he paid another $750 in federal income tax. In 2018, Amazon posted income of more than $11 billion, but the company paid $0 in federal taxes.

The Amazon numbers are explained by their LOSSES from previous years that have been used to offset earnings now.

If they had no previous losses, they would be paying income taxes on their income.

Trump paid the taxes he owed. After taking into account his income and expenses, he paid what he owed.

You simply have no idea how business works. Just having revenue doesn't mean that it's income. If you take in 10 mil and spend 10 mil, you have no taxes due.

Open your eyes bro and stop wholesale swallowing the lies democrats feed you.

As others have said, the top 1% pay the majority of all taxes while the bottom half pay virtually nothing.

Im sorry.....I meant NDA payments......or was that an election expense?

legal fees for a settlement of a law suit...not the same as paying for hookers. Are you admitting you were either wrong or spreading lies or are you going to try and weasel your way out of this too?

Back