More than a half million Americans gain coverage under Biden

Sorry, 1% of the population only pays 40% while the 90% pays 30%. Do keep expounding on this fair share though.

Summary of the Latest Federal Income Tax Data, 2020 Update

Most of us, as well as our clients, are in the class that pay 97% of the tax burden.

the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 3 percent

We pay MORE than our fair share so half the country can enjoy a free ride.

The idea if "fair share" and tax the rich who "pay no taxes" garners Democrat votes but is just another lie.

In 2016, Trump paid only $750 in federal income tax, and in 2017, he paid another $750 in federal income tax. In 2018, Amazon posted income of more than $11 billion, but the company paid $0 in federal taxes.

In 2016, Trump paid only $750 in federal income tax, and in 2017, he paid another $750 in federal income tax. In 2018, Amazon posted income of more than $11 billion, but the company paid $0 in federal taxes.

I'm sorry, did that magically change the fact that 50% of wage earners pay 97% of all income tax, and the top 1% you envy so much pay nearly 40%? Maybe it would help if you could define "fair share" for everyone.

I'm sorry, did that magically change the fact that 50% of wage earners pay 97% of all income tax, and the top 1% you envy so much pay nearly 40%? Maybe it would help if you could define "fair share" for everyone.
You are confusing gross tax revenue with net tax paid as a percentage of earnings.

Thank you for recognizing that a society which recognizes basic human rights benefits the entire society as much as it does those receiving them.

Incorrect

a society which recognizes basic human NEEDS benefits the entire society as much as it does those receiving them.

Though not by force and needs not all wants or desires and it's not a right

also, there is a difference between human rights and American rights

You are confusing gross tax revenue with net tax paid as a percentage of earnings.

What are you assuming I've confused? As I understand it, 39% of all income tax collected is paid by the top 1% you envy, agree or disagree? As I understand it, 97% of all income tax collected is paid by the top 50% of wage earners, agree or disagree?

If you want to enlighten us on your definition of "fair share" and explain how our economy would work under your model, by all means do so. In the mean time, stick to the point instead of trying to cast doubt on my "understanding".

No problem. I thought it painted a better picture when folks see that the top 50% earning class, those who make xs of $25,000, pay 97% of the income taxes.

What is the Average Income in America?

"Fair share" is a Marxist term.

What are you assuming I've confused? As I understand it, 39% of all income tax collected is paid by the top 1% you envy, agree or disagree? As I understand it, 97% of all income tax collected is paid by the top 50% of wage earners, agree or disagree?

If you want to enlighten us on your definition of "fair share" and explain how our economy would work under your model, by all means do so. In the mean time, stick to the point instead of trying to cast doubt on my "understanding".
A person with $100 donates $10, while a person with $10 donates $1.25. Which of them donated more, as a percentage of their wealth?

Back