Most AEP MAPD Apps Ever - No Lying

This is what I am talking about. How does one accomplish that? I did some math. 4 apps per hour seems incredible, but let’s say. 4 per hour x 10 hours x 50 working days (that’s working weekends and Sundays) = 800. It seems Heroic and almost impossible unless people are self-enrolling.

(caveat, not an agent)

He may have some staff and system automation which you don't.:yes:
(And also, perhaps, a better feed of ACA T65's and other referrals than you have yet been able to develop.)

(caveat, not an agent)

He may have some staff and system automation which you don't.:yes:
(And also, perhaps, a better feed of ACA T65's and other referrals than you have yet been able to develop.)

Yes, I want to learn the secrets. I want to do more and I’d love to find some automated ways that work. I am 6 years in this MAPD game and I still feel like a newbie. I want to level up and I am
Open to advice.

We have a hippa secure form that we send out to new clients. They fill out all their specifics before I meet with them and it includes a soa. Then all that data is entered into our connecture so I can quickly get into the correct plan.

I try to run the agency like a doctor's office. Your doctor isn't taking your blood pressure or scheduling your appointment..... My job is to perform the surgery. The rest can be outsourced once you make it

To be honest, I've never counted. My best guess is from my newer years as an agent from years 1-5....probably 35-40 apps. I mainly focus on quality over quantity to be honest. Makes the business run much more efficiently, and massively cuts down on headaches. For me now, AEP is mostly about retention, and just replacing anyone that passes away or moves. I've developed a very good solid base of loyal clients who aren't up my rear end day-in-and-day out for every little thing. That's invaluable to me.

To be honest, I've never counted. My best guess is from my newer years as an agent from years 1-5....probably 35-40 apps. I mainly focus on quality over quantity to be honest. Makes the business run much more efficiently, and massively cuts down on headaches. For me now, AEP is mostly about retention, and just replacing anyone that passes away or moves. I've developed a very good solid base of loyal clients who aren't up my rear end day-in-and-day out for every little thing. That's invaluable to me.
This is more inline with what I am thinking for this year. If I can get quality over quantity and since I am just starting independent after being captive I don't really expect miracles especially with whatever lead quality or lack of that I end up purchasing. My upline has some good resources for leads hopefully they pan out to not have a real high acquisition cost.

Back