Most Expensive FE for 67 F Perfect Health

You're just upset about all the chargebacks you get.

----------

This is why I train agents and you just write business!

Rick

How dare you accuse me of such a thing.. Take it back or I will report you to Sam for slander/libel and all those other things! :mad:

How about LIncoln Heritage at $72.60?

But at Lincoln Heritage you will get that "free" membership to FCGS which is in no way to be perceived as a sales gimmick for LH. UN-unh! No way. That would be a stretch to ever think something like that.

And the FCGS can definitely negotiate your funeral price from the middle of their cornfield in New Albany, Indiana much better than your own family can right there at the funeral home. You gotta believe it. It's the only way it's worth all that extra money.

And the reason you want to buy the FCGS along with your LH policy instead of buying it for half the cost at the FCGS website is...wait for it...wait for it.........it's because they pay their claims! Get it? LH pays their death claims! None of those other companies probably pay their death claims maybe.

So see? Even though they are overpriced, they are actually underpriced for all you get! It's awesome!

I think that's about how the presentation goes.

Close!!! It would be $61.70 for LH. Everything else was OK though :)

Can I also add a policy fee - or charge additional as a consultant?

And once I settle on the carrier, who will offer me a crappy contract. I'm tired of only getting high contracts and need to try something new.

Rick

Can I also add a policy fee - or charge additional as a consultant?

And once I settle on the carrier, who will offer me a crappy contract. I'm tired of only getting high contracts and need to try something new.

Rick

I'm sorry but I just can't help you with any of this. It is against my insurance religion to give crappy contracts. I tried it once and it was just way too good to do it again. I would surely get hooked on it!

How about LIncoln Heritage at $72.60?

But at Lincoln Heritage you will get that "free" membership to FCGS which is in no way to be perceived as a sales gimmick for LH. UN-unh! No way. That would be a stretch to ever think something like that.

And the FCGS can definitely negotiate your funeral price from the middle of their cornfield in New Albany, Indiana much better than your own family can right there at the funeral home. You gotta believe it. It's the only way it's worth all that extra money.

And the reason you want to buy the FCGS along with your LH policy instead of buying it for half the cost at the FCGS website is...wait for it...wait for it.........it's because they pay their claims! Get it? LH pays their death claims! None of those other companies probably pay their death claims maybe.

So see? Even though they are overpriced, they are actually underpriced for all you get! It's awesome!

I think that's about how the presentation goes.

hahaha!! So True!

I got a call yesterday from a client that I wrote 6 months ago with 5-Star. She was all going on how nice I was and that she's never going to leave me because he confirmed for her that she had the best plan. He poured over that application/contract with a fine tooth comb because "there had to be a catch" somewhere. I was $50 cheaper than their plan, with first day coverage and all he had to offer was their Modified plan.

So she told me his name and I looked him up on FB and sent him a message.

We ended up sitting down for about an hour talking about business. He was astounded that the carriers could pay at or above 100% contracts and stay in business. Got his reels rolling big time. At the end he tried to justify lower contracts and building a team for longevity in the future. I blatantly stated that it's easier to keep people and build a team if you're all making more money with more carriers that can write more people at better rates.

Seemed like a good guy, maybe he'll call back and want to jump ship with his team of 7.

hahaha!! So True! I got a call yesterday from a client that I wrote 6 months ago with 5-Star. She was all going on how nice I was and that she's never going to leave me because he confirmed for her that she had the best plan. He poured over that application/contract with a fine tooth comb because "there had to be a catch" somewhere. I was $50 cheaper than their plan, with first day coverage and all he had to offer was their Modified plan. So she told me his name and I looked him up on FB and sent him a message. We ended up sitting down for about an hour talking about business. He was astounded that the carriers could pay at or above 100% contracts and stay in business. Got his reels rolling big time. At the end he tried to justify lower contracts and building a team for longevity in the future. I blatantly stated that it's easier to keep people and build a team if you're all making more money with more carriers that can write more people at better rates. Seemed like a good guy, maybe he'll call back and want to jump ship with his team of 7.

I've brought several LH agent to the light after replacing their policies.

Usually nice guys. Just completely uninformed.

It seems like your client should also be paying for your gas and take you out to a very nice meal for all your efforts.

Back