Most Expensive FE for 67 F Perfect Health

I was filtering through your recent posts to find something relevant or helpful. I'll come back to play if I find anything.

Glad to see the only reason you're here is to bitch about others. We get new posters like you visiting the forum every few months. You'll be gone soon enough.

Or perhaps you'll grow a pair and list your real name and phone number for all to see. But I doubt you have the nads.

Rick

Glad to see the only reason you're here is to bitch about others. We get new posters like you visiting the forum every few months. You'll be gone soon enough.

Or perhaps you'll grow a pair and list your real name and phone number for all to see. But I doubt you have the nads.

Rick

He said that he has emailed you and you can verify who he is.

He said that he has emailed you and you can verify who he is.

He'd rather stalk me ("I was filtering through your recent posts") and complain.

It doesn't take much of a man to insult others without letting everyone know who they are. Doesn't list a state, name or any other information. There is a word for that kind of person. I can't post that word but it's another word for cat.

Rick

Rick

You obviously don't hold a securities license.

BTW, I stopped looking for any of your helpful post. It was taking too long.

----------

He'd rather stalk me ("I was filtering through your recent posts") and complain.

It doesn't take much of a man to insult others without letting everyone know who they are. Doesn't list a state, name or any other information. There is a word for that kind of person. I can't post that word but it's another word for cat.

Rick

Who says I'm a "he"?

Also, please don't call me a cougar.

Rick

Feline?:skeptical:.......

Back