Most Productive Times for Selling FE

This topic hits close to home with me as I have also been trying to transition and have been concerned about the hours one should be available for FE sales....For me I have been thinking I would, at least to start, need to book appointments in the afternoon or early evening...Josh were you being serious about appointments as late as 9pm? Or was this a joke?? I would appreciate any other thoughts from Vet's in FE sales ...

This topic hits close to home with me as I have also been trying to transition and have been concerned about the hours one should be available for FE sales....For me I have been thinking I would, at least to start, need to book appointments in the afternoon or early evening...Josh were you being serious about appointments as late as 9pm? Or was this a joke?? I would appreciate any other thoughts from Vet's in FE sales ...

100% serious. FE is an all day gig.

100% serious. FE is an all day gig.

Maybe, maybe not. I have written a lot of business having rarely worked past 5pm. You can make it work for your situation. I am a fulltime single parent, and too early or too late in the day, just don't work for me.

Maybe, maybe not. I have written a lot of business having rarely worked past 5pm. You can make it work for your situation. I am a fulltime single parent, and too early or too late in the day, just don't work for me.

You and I both know how hard you work. Some of us have worked FE fulltime ;)

When are the FE prospects available? When are they fresh? My average prospect is sixty-eight years old. They're neither available nor fresh in the evening. Neither am I. Somebody in this thread wants to go nine to nine. Let's see how long that lasts. All I ask for is a deal a day. That's always available before four in the afternoon. Then I get to go home, roast a chicken and open a bottle of cabernet...(Lee, Save Mart has Fetzer cab on sale for five bucks...)

Same for me. I don't believe I have ever scheduled an FE appointment later than 6 pm. Usually my last scheduled is at 4:30. More times than not I am home by 5 to 5 thirty.

My first appointment of the day is almost never before 9:30. Usually my first is at 10.

I do have an 8:30 in the morning because that's the only time he is available. I don't believe I have ever scheduled one that early before. If I have I don't remember it.

I'm 9-5 but summers can start a little earlier- people get up earlier to beat the heat if they are working in their yards. Most of my seniors don't like to go much past 5 and many are in bed by 9pm.

You and I both know how hard you work. Some of us have worked FE fulltime ;)

I don't have to work hard now, because of how hard I worked previously.Plus, I had my corporation w2 me the last year, so I could fire myself and take unemployment. After all it is the way of hope and change.

Latest posts

Back