My Blog Post That Debunks Dave Ramsey with Some Simple Math

mynarky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
You people should be able to appreciate this. I noticed Dave Ramsey has a tendency to say that term life is always the best option. Although I am a proponent of 'buy term invest the difference' in many cases, but I think he and Suze Orman are far too simple minded. So, after a trip to SEMrush I notice this fella get's 210,000 searches a month in America alone and after some SEO research realize I could actually get on page 1 of Google for the keyword "Dave Ramsey" with a little effort. I figure if I get in a habit of debunking Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey I can get some heavy somewhat untargeted traffic and publicity to my website.

Whether this works or not I think you kids can enjoy this: Dave Ramsey: Right and Wrong about Life Insurance | Life Insurance Quote Blog

So, after a trip to SEMrush I notice this fella get's 210,000 searches a month in America alone and after some SEO research realize I could actually get on page 1 of Google for the keyword "Dave Ramsey"

and that is why I have a facebook page on page one for "Dave Ramsey Texas".................

and " suze orman life insurance texas" and Jeff was not happy when he searched "zander life insurance texas"...............that was a email afternoon.......

I like that! I hope you snag a lot of Zander shoppers.

I don't normally care for parasite marketing...but taking from the rich is different....we could call it "robinhood marketing"

You guys crack me up

Love how Ramsey glosses over using his assumption of a family of 4 making 40k, has a house paid for in 15 years and after 20 years of investing in a 401k has between $500k and $700k.

I would like to meet just one family that took 20 years of income at $40k per year, survived, paid off more than a cardboard box in 15 years AND was able to grow their 401k to between $500k and $700k in that 20 years.

Maybe if one were to sell a ton of "Financial Peace University" kits they would be able to do it, but Joe six pack making just $40k a year like he talks about has no chance of coming anywhere near that.

dont forget to add in the cost of divorce, alimony and child support, very important since 40-50% of marriages end in divorce, and that at least for church goers around 90% will get married at some point in their lives.

actually you get the traffic from "Zander insurance", "Zander insurance review" is a long shot. Either way, good stuff

Last edited:
Back