My First Case

Icando

Expert
Boy howdy, I know that all cases aren't this easy. Anyhow, I wrote my first cast Monday, 200k whole life with a premium $2400 annual premium. I prepared myself for the presentation by presenting a combination of Whole & Term Life Insurance. In the end, the client was adamant about purchasing whole life only, even if it meant foregoing a higher face value. He did however leave the door open to adding term in the future, but he REALLY wanted a whole life policy.:yes:
I will try to refrain from being spoiled with this type of client.

Boy howdy, I know that all cases aren't this easy. Anyhow, I wrote my first cast Monday, 200k whole life with a premium $2400 annual premium. I prepared myself for the presentation by presenting a combination of Whole & Term Life Insurance. In the end, the client was adamant about purchasing whole life only, even if it meant foregoing a higher face value. He did however leave the door open to adding term in the future, but he REALLY wanted a whole life policy.:yes:
I will try to refrain from being spoiled with this type of client.

Congratulations are in order! :yes:

Congrats, but don't celebrate too much until the money is in the bank. Also, I hope that motivates you to prospect more instead of sitting back and "basking in the glory" of a good sale.

Back