New agent Already 22 policies sold first week

Can't believe you bailed after 2 months in the business, even with your sales record. Everything you posted seemed about standard for a newby, possibly you could have leveraged for a raise based on production. But you have cut your anchor and now will be adrift in a sea until you find a way to generate your own leads and contacts. Best of Luck

Can't believe you bailed after 2 months in the business, even with your sales record. Everything you posted seemed about standard for a newby, possibly you could have leveraged for a raise based on production. But you have cut your anchor and now will be adrift in a sea until you find a way to generate your own leads and contacts. Best of Luck

Well, 4 months was enough for me to know that it wasn't the right place for me. I'm a newby in the industry but a long time salesman, and I can see that there is no money to be made with the current commission structure, I asked for what I needed to be satisfied and even tried to work something in the middle ground but all I got were empty promises for the future, like 1% renewals on any business after hitting a million in premium... I wasn't really looking to waste his or my time.... Generating leads and contacts is very easy for me with my current network, so Im not worry about it at all.
I been around long enough to see and know that this place is very one sided and while him and his relative take it all, the rest have to eat the crumbs that he leaves behind.
His 30+ yrs old worker/manager drives a 1998 car, lives in a basement and he is looking to replace him cause he is not producing enough, while the poor guy answers every service call cause they all looking for him....and in the past 2 months made less then me (a newby).
No 401k, no Insurance, no salary increases....

Last edited:
Back