NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

I guess I don't understand the point of your responses. I was told that when you succeed, others will insult you and try to get you to quit. Is that what you're trying to do? It's OK if you are. I'm just clarifying.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What better companies are out there that can provide freedom and high income like this, with a good plan to retire off residuals and overrides in a reasonable time frame? If you guys are so against NAA, there must be better companies with better plans, right? Or are all companies bad in your opinions? I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Alot of the negative things people are saying about NAA are true. But alot of it isnt.

True: The leads are expensive and they get recycled. If you buy A leads no other agent has had them yet. A1, means one other person has bought it. AA, two people, AAA, three people etc... So if you buy AAA leads, you are the fourth person that has paid for those leads. Then you call and the prospect has already talked to people and in some cases has already had an agent in their home showing them their options. If you pay for the A leads, which are $24 each, you cant filter them. So you might get FE leads you might get MP leads. All the other leads can be filtered. This makes no sense to me. The cheaper leads can be filtered but the highest price leads cant. Also, good luck finding A leads in your area as the higher ups have standing orders so as those leads come in, they get them. Leaving you with recycled leads, or having to drive 3-4 hours away or even out of state. If you dont have the money, youre in a bad spot.

False: You will not get terminated for selling to people that arent on their leads. You can sell to whomever you want. They do push you to attend all the cheerleading rallies but you wont be terminated if you dont. They do encourage you to build a team but I havent seen anyone treated differently if they say they dont want to build.

I think there was more I was going to address but I cant remember it all.

I got licensed two weeks ago and started with NAA and Im looking for somewhere else to go. Im not wasting my time calling people that have already been called, thats crazy. Also, they dont do enough prodcut training in my opinion. They expect you to watch a video online or watch a power point online. For a new agent thats not enough. I was told "you will learn that as you go".. Yes, but at whose expense? The clients? Im not comfortabe with that. I need to be able to make money and still be able to sleep at night knowing I did the right thing for the client. I have no problem with simplified issue policies but it shouldnt be all you do. I was told "absolutley no fully underwritten".. So, if I meet with a healthy couple mid 20s, Im supposed to sell them simplified knowing they can get a better deal by doing a simple exam? Just doesnt seem right to me. I feel like I should expalin to them their options, all options, and let them choose if they want to pay extra to not do an exam. If I explain it and they choose to do simplified then atleast I know I did my part to give THEM the choice.

Just wanted to say that I have started with NAA, and I don't know everything yet, but I have received all free leads so far, and have made sales. I have also done a Fully Underwritten that my manager encouraged me to do because of their situation.

I think a lot of the decisions are made by the manager and not necessarily NAA Corporate. Just my opinion. Also, I've had good luck selling the free leads :) I've had several A leads, and have not had to drive more than an hour for my appointments. I just keep things really simple, and it's working great :) Strike while the iron's hot!! I'm so glad I'm involved. I'm definitely not one to jump from one business opportunity to the next. That helps I think.

and that just how they like it.....

Yeah, they don't want him to know that his commission is less than half of what the insurance company is paying. They make more off his sales than he does. But he doesn't want to know that, just keep drinking the kool aid. LOL

Wow, I was just getting started with NAA. Poster seems to really not have faith in their program. Am I wasting my time?

I once built a downline with them but my upline stole it from me. I can't imagine who they can sell to. Most homes don't have any equity and many are close to foreclosure and all they have to sell to are new buyers and they must be inundated with solicitations. The only market I can find that has money in it is the Medicare plans. I just sit at home and buy Internet leads statewide and sell the plans by phone, email and fax.

Back