NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

To paraphrase, all it takes is you being you, doing what we say, and if you fail, its your fault not ours!

So.... you mean one can be a complete imbecile, and still recruit... because one doesn't have to train their own team, they can rely on their uplines. I hate that word!

Don't you think that leaves a little to question to the new recruit, as to why their own sponsor (hate that word too!) can't train them?!

I've been to NAA meetings.... they look forward to and brag about ONE thing... the $$$$$$. Not how they can help a client!

If your memory serves you correctly, you would know that I, awhile back had emailed you. With a ton of questions, about who was suppose to be my upline, and would not get back to me. You then, forwarded my email to your home office, saying they would get in touch with me. Well guess what, never heard anything. that in itself says volumes!

And I think in one of your paragraphs, you may mean INCONSISTENT....

fdahl82, another great question...

1. I train my agents with NAA Power Players to select the right product based on the clients needs. (That's one of the ways we get so many referrals.)

2. The most important thing to the gentleman was not being rich. He's already 65 years old. His biggest concern was TIME. I didn't divulge our entire conversation in the last post. But he wanted to spend more time with his grandchildren and also get more involved with orphanages. He was most excited about WORKING SMART with his time...

3. We (NAA Power Players) don't recruit anybody. Yuck I hate that word. We develop partnerships and relationships to help each other grow. (NAA Leads is only 1/4 of the partnership.) You know fdahl82, the way "recruiting" works, as you put it, is YOU will attract people to YOU based on the kind of energy that YOU give off. So if you want to attract certain types of people, YOU have to BE that person first.

There's no acting in this business. You can't be one person in this business and someone else in real life. It's inconsistent. You have to be the same person all the time and naturally those people will begin to gravitate towards you. (Law of attraction.)

Once you've developed yourself into someone people will be attracted to, building a team is easy. But you have to look in the mirror and say "Would I work with someone like me? What do I have to offer them?" (If you're brand new, then you have your personality and genuine concern for their success.)

Ok, once you've done that... Then you can use the lightning fast speed of technology to meet REAL PEOPLE and build REAL RELATIONSHIPS that eventually lead to a live personal connections either on the phone or in person... (That's the easy part. The part that takes more time is developing yourself into a leader- it's working on YOU. Does that make sense?

But the neat thing about the NAA system is new agents don't have to know how to train anybody to build their team. You simply provide the training from your up-line manager to YOUR team.

....fdahl82, we just added Royal Bank of Canada and Colombian Financial Group to our already premier group of products; Mutual of Omaha, ING, AIG and Allianz which is one of the largest companies in the world. These companies are all top A rated

Colombian Financial Group? What are their products....marijuana, cocaine, etc?:skeptical:

where on the company website does it indicate the companies you can sell for?????

Thats part of the fun! It doesn't! They also don't tell you that you can contract direct for 30% higher as a new agent with no requirement whatsoever other than being licensed! But, you can't buy their trash leads if you do.. :no::swoon:

We (NAA Power Players) don't recruit anybody. Yuck I hate that word. We develop partnerships and relationships to help each other grow.

I've been reading the posts in this thread with a great deal of amusement.

Based on your posts, and my experience (19 years), I can say with a great degree of certainty that you are full of sh*t.

My educated guess would be that you've been licensed for less than three years, and haven't even reached the point that you don't know what you don't know. Ignorance.

If you'd like to refute these assertions, please provide us with your original license number and state so we can check your verascity.

If not, you're just another booster/recruiter/snake oil salesman that should be ignored - and avoided.

Is there anywhere on a NAA site where the agent agreement and compensation is posted? Do they have a noncompete?

I've been reading the posts in this thread with a great deal of amusement.

Based on your posts, and my experience (19 years), I can say with a great degree of certainty that you are full of sh*t.

My educated guess would be that you've been licensed for less than three years, and haven't even reached the point that you don't know what you don't know. Ignorance.

If you'd like to refute these assertions, please provide us with your original license number and state so we can check your verascity.

If not, you're just another booster/recruiter/snake oil salesman that should be ignored - and avoided.

Aw, c'mon - the poor guy is just trying to leverage synergistic strategies in order to efficiently monetize outside-the-box I-commerce strategies in a different paradigm!

Is there anywhere on a NAA site where the agent agreement and compensation is posted? Do they have a noncompete?

If they catch you selling a product to anyone that is not one of their companies on their leads, they will terminate your contract with them, and take all renewal commissions on any life ins you sold, along with charging back all advances. Such is the system both they and EMG operate with. At least that's what they threaten you with.

Back