NAA or Something Else?

What does JDEasy, and HoosierDaddy specialize in?

So I'm trying to work up a potential cash flow projections to see how that will work for me. What would be a good average FE AP per client? Average clients/week? Lead cost/week? Close ratio?

Will I be limited by leads available in my area? One of the reasons I'm hesitant to specialize in one line is because in the town I live in the population is small (<100k). Is that big enough to specialize? I don't mind traveling to other locations to make it work. I live in Southern Utah (1.5 hours north of Las Vegas) and I'm licensed in UT, & NV. I could easily get licensed in another state but I would only do that if it makes good sense. What kind of support does EFES offer for training and product? Is it only one carrier or multiple?

Sorry for firing off so many questions at once.

Birdman,

Feel free to call me later today. I am in Northern Utah and can give you some direction on what you are looking to do. EFES won't mail into Utah any longer. I am not a recruiter, but have worked/work with many on the forum.

801.979.6365 "Jimmy"

Last edited:
I am with SFG and i am about 2 months in and I can say I am pleased so far. We sell MP FE and Annunities. I came in with no sales background and I really like the set up they use over NAA. All of the people above me were high up with NAA and got out becasue fo the same reasons you dont like them. If I can answer any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Back