• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Need E&O Insurance

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Looking for a good price on E&O. What would be the minimum amounts I should do? I will only work with life, health and possibly long term care and annuities. Thanks.;)

Looking for a good price on E&O. What would be the minimum amounts I should do? I will only work with life, health and possibly long term care and annuities. Thanks.;)

I would recommend National Ethics Bureau. Most offer 1million/1million coverage but NEO will give you 1million/2million for $495.00 a year, and the will debit your checking account monthly if money is tight for you.

National Ethics Bureau - Membership - Overview

Be patient...some GA's will allow you to be Indy and pay ur E&O based on production...our does

eoforless is NEB, but it's cheaper to go through eoforless. At least, it has been my experience, don't kill me if it's not correct

Back