Need Help From Greybeards! Mail Leads and Setting Appointments

Re: Need Help From Greybeards! Mail Leads and Setting Appointment

I guess it depends who you talk to. In a stereotypical 14-owner league with two flex positions, I generally prefer RB, RB, QB, WR, WR. Of course, if you're willing to have two QBs at 7 and 10 instead of 4 and 14, then you can change things around.

If you need help, just contact me.

Last edited:

Maybe you should sign up for final expense 101, Jody seems to have a pretty good program and training site. There is a lot of great info on there that will help move your career along. On a side note, you can't expect reasonable responses when you stick your foot in your mouth over and over again. Feel free to call me sophmoric, childish, or whatever you like, but when you ask for help and guidance, which to me includes pointing out a better way to make money without getting the shaft from LH, maybe there is something to it. I wish you the best, but I also hope you open your mind a bit. People on here can and will be abrasive, but that is their appeal and most of them know what they are talking about.

I guess it depends who you talk to. In a stereotypical 14-owner league with two flex positions, I generally prefer RB, RB, QB, WR, WR. Of course, if you're willing to have two QBs at 7 and 10 instead of 4 and 14, then you can change things around.

If you need help, just contact me.

Practice dummy?

I've actually been told that and done it, all they do is call and cancel or forget.

That right there tells you everything you need to know. You are doing one of two things. Either you are unlikeable, very likely, or you are talking to people with no interest in your product, also very likely.

I suggest you chance one if not both if you want to increase your sales.

Bossy Dude,

"You folks are just silly, spastic children masquerading as insurance gurus."

I haven't heard this word for years - and I am so glad I haven't! (FYI, we don't use that word anymore!!!)

"FWIW, the insurance industry, from what I have seen, is riddled with thievery just as my previous career was.
Frankly, I dont know of any field more despised by the general public than insurance, perhaps they have good reason for their contempt if they read this thread. Further, I had nothing but abject contempt for insurance agents when I was originating, never met one I thought was even the slightest bit competent."

This baffles me as to why you would even look at insurance as a career. I'm beginning to think it would be someone like you with your attitude that would hurt those of us that are honest and have a good name in the business.

I guess he never dealt with used car salesmen!:yes:

That right there tells you everything you need to know. You are doing one of two things. Either you are unlikeable, very likely, or you are talking to people with no interest in your product, also very likely.

I suggest you chance one if not both if you want to increase your sales.

Maybe the name gives it away? ActingBoss!

Back