Need Help: Living Benefits Issue...

What did the doctor's office say when you contacted them about completing the AIG form?

Not our problem. This is between you and AIG. Not our business. We will not fill your forms, it is against company policy.

Ive never heard of a doctors office giving that type of resistance to an insurance form, ever. Either the right person is not being spoken to, or the office is totally incompetent.

Something doesnt add up in this situation. jmo

Last edited:
Have your primary physician fill out the form and submit that. Chances are you're going to be subject to an independent medical evaluation. Once you've submitted the initial forms, the appropriate companies will gather the rest.

Have your primary physician fill out the form and submit that. Chances are you're going to be subject to an independent medical evaluation. Once you've submitted the initial forms, the appropriate companies will gather the rest.
Good advice. I have still never seen an attending's office react that way but the PCP could also have those records and if not, request them in network.

Update: We were able to get a high level AIG manager involved. I believe he is a representative from AIG that works with my agent's organization. 4 months of hell to get this moving and they refused to budge at all....With the AIG rep, all he had to do was make 1 call and its moving. Hopefully, this situation is settled. Thanks everyone! Clients should never have to deal with this Bull****t!

Back