Need Help on My Insurance Career

Congrats on getting it done and good luck to you.

Use ExamFX.com to take your classes - it's easier.

If you need a discount code to get a special rate - shoot me an email.

Tom

I am going to be taking my classes with ExamFX this week. Is there any way I can get a discount code to help with the cost of these classes? I am currently unemployed and trying to get my life back on track so any help I can get financially would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Heather

Are you kidding me...........you should run from this ***. I don't know what is worse, the fact that he is treating another employee like this or that he is dumb enough to share this conduct with you. If he treats employees like that how does he treat clients. How do you know he won't do the same thing to you behind your back....Take your time with this..don't rush to get licensed in everything. Just because you have classes doesn't mean you won't be working, living, breathing insurance nights, weekends or anytime someone wants info. Prospects are everywhere 24/7. This *** is taking advantage of your youth and inexperience. Find another agency...heck I've found my sources and so much information on this board. Do your due dili:err:gence on any agency and/or broker you are considering.

Maybe I am the only one who thinks it's kind of suspicious that he would let the full time person go he just hired the same time as you just to make you full time. I mean, he says she doesn't have the same "potential", but I still think it sounds rather shady.

Agreed.

Any employer who'd denigrate current staff members to someone who's only in the interview stage is an employer with no couth.

I'd pass.

Congrats on getting it done and good luck to you.

Use ExamFX.com to take your classes - it's easier.

If you need a discount code to get a special rate - shoot me an email.

Tom

Tom, I DO need a discount code so if you don't mind shoot one over to me if you will. I have looked for the best online training and guess this is the one most people recommend, is this correct? Any help anyone can give would be great. Thanks, [email protected]:1biggrin:

Back