Need The Straight Poop On Cutler and Associates

Shep is a good guy. I have used him in the past. Everything that has been said here is, in my opinion, true. He does give good contracts but don't even bother trying to get a release...it just won't happen.

Check back on the previous pages of this thread, to get the true meaning. I actually spelled it wrong. It should be, "too."

The error was in the use of the word "then." I believe the poster meant to say "they." but it is still poor English. He really meant: "Where have they gone to?" Although a sentence should not end in a preposition normally, but that rule is now considered pedantic.

HomeService, "too" would be incorrect inasmuch as that word means "also." The word "to" indicates an action or direction and is used correcty instead of "too."

The error was in the use of the word "then." I believe the poster meant to say "they." but it is still poor English. He really meant: "Where have they gone to?" Although a sentence should not end in a preposition normally, but that rule is now considered pedantic.

HomeService, "too" would be incorrect inasmuch as that word means "also." The word "to" indicates an action or direction and is used correcty instead of "too."

Unless the poster actually meant to say, "Where are they? Gone too?

Oh Crap! It does not get any better.

Someone registered and their first post is: Second hand information about CandA, and SPAM!

Best first post eva!

Back