Needed: Your Impressions of NALS

Again AWESOME, why would anybody want to help you?

Remember when asking for help or advice, try a little humility. It tends to influence people to want to help. I get this way with about 1 out of 50 new posters. Usually, it's because they take the approach you have.

You can certainly write it off to our attitudes if you want. Doesn't make it so, does it?

it also comes off like spam.... wait another first time poster.. will say xyz is the best, which may happen to be your company... if you are not spamming the board... then just lighten up..

I get emails from them a lot for the past 7 years but to be fair I have never worked with them.

I am looking for anyone with experience with National Annuity and Life Sales (NAL) to give their impressions of the company. I am searching for a reputable IMO. My ideal IMO is one that offers street level or higher contracts, lets you sell and stays out of your way, lets you build a hierarchy and just generally stays out of your way as much as one prefers.

Thanks in advance for the insight.

They offer several contracts with several carriers. Ask abiut commission levels before contracting with any of them. They will increase comm. levels based on production. They offer a variety of online training and have always answered or returned my calls in a timely fashion. And if you want to be left alone, that's no problem.

You are apparently not members of this forum who enjoy sharing your experiences but rather making distasteful remarks. I wish you good luck as well.

A hierarchy (Greek: hierarchia (ἱεραρχία), from hierarches, "leader of sacred rites") is an arrangement of items (objects, names, values, categories, etc.) in which the items are represented as being "above," "below," or "at the same level as" one another. Abstractly, a hierarchy is simply an ordered set or an acyclic directed graph.

A hierarchy can link entities either directly or indirectly, and either vertically or horizontally. The only direct links in a hierarchy, insofar as they are hierarchical, are to one's immediate superior or to one of one's subordinates, although a system that is largely hierarchical can also incorporate alternative hierarchies. Indirect hierarchical links can extend "vertically" upwards or downwards via multiple links in the same direction, following a path. All parts of the hierarchy which are not linked vertically to one another nevertheless can be "horizontally" linked through a path by traveling up the hierarchy to find a common direct or indirect superior, and then down again. This is akin to two co-workers or colleagues; each reports to a common superior, but they have the same relative amount of authority

You sound like a women.

I get the feeling he is putting the cart before the horse. I'd say this guy hasn't even sold his first policy, but dreams of building a downline.

Were you born an ass or did you go to school and get your degree in it?

I started off in insurance 12 years ago and buildt a downline right away

Smartass

OP- pm me, I'll help you

They are okay! I have 2 annuity contracts with them. They have some lead programs that may help you and their commissions are between 90-110% on life products depending on the carrier. They will start you off with 100 leads for signing up. 25 a week for 4weeks. Watch out on the forum! There are a bunch of Crocs and Gators ready to pounce but most are willing to offer sound advice!

Back