Needed: Your Impressions of NALS

Thanks for someone starting this forum on NALS. I am losing confidence with X as of my last several cases/communication, and have been looking at NALS as well as Securus. I do not see negative of NALS, Securus seems to be transforming into legit. I am aware of the search function on this forum, but can someone with any scratch in the game and or affliliations give me any support or advice. I think I may need to make a change. Thanks

Awesome Member, I'm with you. I'm a new member too and I can already see from browsing around this forum there are a lot of jerks here. Good luck. Seriously everyone? What's the big deal if he wants agents under him and get an override? I get a cut of everything my agents write. So what? I also help them sell more insurance. Win-Win. You guys are brutal here.

AwesomeAttitude, if you're still looking for an IMO that will give you the contracts and stay out of your way, you might want to give me a call to see what I have to offer.

Awesome Member, I'm with you. I'm a new member too and I can already see from browsing around this forum there are a lot of jerks here. Good luck. Seriously everyone? What's the big deal if he wants agents under him and get an override? I get a cut of everything my agents write. So what? I also help them sell more insurance. Win-Win. You guys are brutal here.
No need to call people jerks. I hope to gain insight on what others have worked with. just a bit of help is what I'm asking
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wow, maybe ease up on how you come across. We all know how an agency works. Take it easy on the viewers boss

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that your idea of being helpful???

Dudes a complete ass, put him on ignore

I have a friend that went there, said they would give hime 50 free leads, so he dual appt Genworth with them and they gave him 50 names with #'s that they just pulled from records.

Try Gordon Marketing.. Life and Annuity Masters outta Simi Valley Cali are real good people- decent conracts, good support if you have risk clients.

Try Lee Benham and associates as well.. real high contracts although he's hard to get a hold of at times

You are apparently not members of this forum who enjoy sharing your experiences but rather making distasteful remarks. I wish you good luck as well.
hello;
i know you posted your Nals question a few years ago; i am considering them. i was wondering if you could share your feedback; did you join them? how were their leads?
thank you so much in advance. I am interested in their annuity sales.

hello;
i know you posted your Nals question a few years ago; i am considering them. i was wondering if you could share your feedback; did you join them? how were their leads?
thank you so much in advance. I am interested in their annuity sales.

He / she has not posted anything in the last 5 years. Aprrantley took the awesomely bad attitude out the door.

Back