Netquote 25% Cap, I'm One of the 2.5%

Last time I used these scum balls I was told I was the exclusive xxx insurance company agent in my zip code. Then the leads started rolling in and 1/4 of them had indicated they were already insured by that company....I called them and complained and they said they never told me I was an exclusive. I cancelled on the spot and told them to never contact me again.

We used them for about 6 months. They gave us a "special" price for that time. At the end of the period we would be able to keep the price if our volume was high enough. We called multiple times and had to leave messages. Wevalso used their web contact sheet 4 times. Never got a reply. All the while the leads kept coming at the new higher price. We had used up our number of lead holds on the account. I finally removed the credit card from there website so they could not get any more money. That made them call real quick. Never use them again even though we were getting about 5-6 percent conversion over time. Will not work with that kind of outfit.

They did the same thing to me. They said that the cap was for about 600 of their accounts. Its crap.

If anyone has been able to successfully have them remove the cap, please share.

Yep, it is what it is........I'll spend my $18,000 per year elsewhere........

Like I said, its odd that over the last 6 years we have had consistent results with them. Then all of a sudden.......

Plenty more fish in the sea!

I can't believe they cap their credits. That's crazy!

Im also in that category. I work my leads very aggressively and joined them in sept and its had been working great until this month and the lead quality has sucked. I spoke to there lost pervention person her name was cache and shes a complete moron. Shes like well what do u want to happen i said give me quality leads not disconnected numbers. And also said this only affects 2.5% of there accounts which is bs. That cap is on there cause they know the lead quality has suffered and they dont want to lose the money on it. Bank rate owns them which also owns insureme. I called insure me today and the woman i spoke to said they dont have a cap on there credits and admitted the last 60 days the quality was down.

I see netquote renaming themselves soon, too much bad publicity out there for them....

A new name will "fool" some older agents that wil never use netquote again......

Read the original contract for any of you older NQ cust's. Make sure and print it off, then call your attorney, the state insurance com., your legal dept. (if captive), the the BBB; in that order. I am meeting with my attorney on Wed. to discuss breach of contract. He is already paid up for the year, so this one is just a way to make the money NQ thinks I owe them go away. Never again with them.

Back