Never Before Heard this Customer Response

Status
Not open for further replies.
You barely have 100 posts. I don't think that qualifies you as a "regular", but rather a "rookie" at best.

I'm one of the few "regular" posters that has no agenda. There are people on this forum preying on unsuspecting agents, and ripping them off. Thats the BS you smell.

No I am not an NMO, but if agents went with the real players in the industry they'd make it, like what most producing agents do who are not misled by regular posters of this forum. Unlike the high turn over you have at your agency, if done correctly agents can make money in this feild and not quit. But you're a middle man, eating up agents profits for no reason.

Now, this is my one and only username, however as I've said before I have been lurking for a while.

It's apparent to many of us that this forum is filled with a bunch of wannabes. However, there are some truly good agents on here. Very few. The fakes are getting their feelings hurt by me. Get over it.

If you can't handle the heat Todd, get out of the kitchen.

----------

I have never, ever, been contacted to sell with any company for any of you bozos.

I have standards.

Well, most people cant sell. Thats a fact.

Most agents dont make it full time in this industry after 18 months. Thats a fact.

Alot, maybe not most, are pushing an agenda here. Just look at the signature lines. Associations, lead vendors, wanna be IMOs, and everything inbetween is being marketed all over this place. There's an unlimited supply of green agents excited to spend money and/or time to do their best. Then they quit because their "manager" was a nobody and taught them to fail.

Just like the rest of this industry, this forum is a bunch of wannabes that think highly of themselves that stumbled across an MGA contract and think they are business owners.

Other than a couple people on here, most users on this forum are nobodies in the industry.

The real players are getting 140 to 150 point NMO contracts.

Now I'm not saying I'm a huge player in this industry (I dont recruit). But I do enough business individually to know a number of NMOs. And my individual contract is higher than most of you recruiting here.

I've been doing this too long, I guess I know too much.

----------

There are over 75,000 registered users on this forum. Let's assume half are fake.

Of the 37,500 real people. Most of them won't make it full time in this industry. Meaning they can't sell.

You are a fake. Pure and simple. If not then come into the sunshine and show yourself. I got a 200 pt contract fer ya :D Id much rather new agents come to this forum and get recruited by nearly anyone here rather than some of the other 2 bit shoe shine pos companies and IMO's out there, we know who they are, do you? Nope, cause you are full of ****.

----------

So now you know what contract levels everyone is on, huh? You really are an enigma. Every once in a while you will actually say something that isn't pure BS, but most of the time you make statements like the one I put in bold here.

You don't know half of what you claim to know and you keep showing it with most of your posts!

So, the real players are getting 140% and 150% contracts at an NMO level, even though they don't recruit? I'm betting you don't have contracts anywhere near that high yourself, especially if you don't recruit. You should understand that side of the business before you go spewing things from your mouth that are obvious BS and that you have no clue about. You're so full of crap I can smell your breath over the internet!

I'm also curious about one other thing. If you think most of the people on here are ignorant like you indicate, why do you come here to read or post anything?

It really appears that your whole agenda is to come on here and bash everyone and everything. It has become very apparent that you are not who you claim to be. I wouldn't doubt that your username is a 2nd or 3rd one for you on here and you've created this one just to do exactly what you are doing.

Id bet money its a failed and disgruntled agent, you know the type, failed out but its the "FE Industry" and "those stinky agency" folks fault.

You guys are feeble minded if you can't tell who Ginger is. He's easy to read.

He's a long time forum regular.

Gets boosted contracts beyond his production level for shilling for a well known IMO and attacking others.

Brags about big production. No idea if he really has any.

Tosses out huge contract offers but never really contracts anyone.

All around bad attitude. Likes to stir crap and see who falls for it.

Contradicts himself with ever other post.

Gets boosted contracts beyond his production level for shilling for a well known IMO and attacking others.

Mattschmidt? ?

Ginger dude is Mr. Schmidt?.....

Mattschmidt? ?

I kinda had my suspicions, especially since Matt is the only one who actually likes the posts LOL.

Also, when me and Matt were arguing last time he sent over several ratty submission forms....same thing happened when I jousted with Ginger LOL

Unreal, I guess moral of the story is dont feed the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back