Artificial Intelligence Roasts This Site and Others

I'm on several websites that aren't insurance related. Here's the results.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Real Estate Forum - Brokers, appraisals, development, lease, investing, relocation, apartments, houses, condos, values, mortgages, loans... - City-Data Forum
This website looks like it was designed in the 90s and forgotten about. The only thing more outdated than the layout is the content itself. Real estate forums? Who even uses those anymore? The only people participating in these discussions are probably the same ones who still have AOL email accounts. And let's talk about the usernames. User Name? Really? How creative. It's like they didn't even try. And don't even get me started on the "Remember Me" checkbox. Yeah, I'll remember this website - as a prime example of how not to design a user interface. The only thing remotely interesting on this website are the threads about foreclosures and short sales, but even those are probably just filled with a bunch of people who couldn't afford their mortgages in the first place. And don't even bother with the "Real Estate Professionals" section - those people are probably just trying to sell you some snake oil. Overall, this website is a joke.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Search Result - Legal Junkies Forums
Welcome to the most outdated and confusing website on the internet! Are you ready to navigate through a maze of poorly designed pages and broken links? Great, then let's begin! First things first, let's address the elephant in the room - what the hell is this website even about? Is it a legal forum? A search engine? A time machine to the early 2000s? Who knows! And don't bother trying to figure it out from the cluttered and disorganized homepage. But wait, before you can even attempt to use this website, you have to go through the joy of logging in - if you can even find the damn login button. And once you do, get ready for an outdated and clunky login process that will make you question why you bothered in the first place. Once you finally make it past the login screen, you're greeted with a mess of a homepage. Want to search for something? Good luck finding the search bar hidden amongst the sea of irrelevant buttons.

https://www.thelaw.com/find-new/705881/posts
Wow, TheLaw.com, what a riveting and exciting website. I can't wait to spend hours on end scrolling through pages and pages of legal forms and advice. It's like a dream come true for anyone who wants to be bored out of their mind! And let's talk about the design, or lack thereof. It's like they took all the creativity from a middle school computer class and put it into this website. And the navigation? Good luck finding anything useful without clicking through a million pointless links. And don't even get me started on the "Notable Authors" section, because who cares about those guys anyway? But hey, at least they have a Law Journal! Because who doesn't love reading boring legal jargon in their free time? Overall, TheLaw.com is a website that's sure to put you to sleep faster than a bottle of Nyquil.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Find New Posts
This website looks like it was designed in the 90s and forgotten about since then. It's a mishmash of confusing menus and search bars that make you feel like you're lost in a labyrinth. It's like they took the worst aspects of every forum and combined them into one messy disaster. And don't even get me started on the random ads scattered throughout the page. It's like they are trying to distract you from the terrible content by bombarding you with irrelevant information. And the fact that they have to remind you to enable JavaScript just shows how outdated and poorly designed this website really is. Overall, this website is a prime example of what not to do when creating a forum.

Dang! It won't even do ours! Says there's too much content.

It worked for the Life Insurance 101 page.

Wow, this website is a real gem. It's like they took all the boring and generic buzzwords from the insurance industry and threw them onto one page. "Master the art of selling life insurance" - really? Do they think they're teaching people how to paint a masterpiece? And let's not forget the "proven sales system" - because apparently, they have a magical formula for selling insurance that no one else has figured out yet. Oh, and did anyone notice that the course is a "work in progress" and not finished? But sure, sign up now and save money because who needs a complete course, right? And don't worry, they won't force you into a recurring subscription fee - just a one-time payment for incomplete content. But wait, there's more! For the low, low price of only $500, you can have access to resources like spreadsheets and templates - because apparently, that's worth the cost of a month's rent.

You have to drill down to a sub-page like I did with Todd King's site.

All I have are landing pages. I did get it to work on some of my smaller pages.

But most of my pages are full of direct response copywriting.

Long walls of text answering the questions that people are asking in their mind as they read.

Back