New Agent Advice.....

I think the problem I will find is that most people in my age group just have cell phones and no house number so I cant find them in the whitepages. I am 30 years old and will be trying to target that market and it just seems difficult getting information on housing and phone numbers for this age group. I saw a webpage called databaseusa that says they have lists of newlyweds and newborns in different areas. Has anyone tried this? If so, is it accurate information and does it give addresses and phone numbers?

Since newspapers are going the way of the dodo... the only other way to get reliable marriage information would be at a county clerk recorder's office.

Personally, I would expand your ideal profile to be within +/- 5 years of your age, married, gainfully employed. I don't know if resident status or children are important to you, but homeowners with children generally have more to protect and provide for.

You can buy lists with that kind of information all day long.

DHK, do you have any recommendations on where to get the lists from? I completely agree with expanding my ideal profile

I'm sorry, but I just noticed your post today.

I would probably start by contacting Josh on the forums. He has a list generation company with pretty good rates.

I am moving to a new city in the next few weeks and would like some advice on how to find life insurance clients. I would like to target newlyweds because I am recently married and can relate with that target market. The issue is I do not know how to find them. I feel like I could really describe the importance of life insurance to newlyweds and could do a good job selling it. Are there any lists I can buy or anything like that that has a list of newlyweds in an area? I have seen some sites listed online but I do not know if they are accurate or scams or whatnot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Congratulations on your recent marriage -- and all the best. Yes, there are lists you can buy. I am sorry I can't specifically recommend one company, or steer you away from poor ones, but I hope there are experienced people here who can. I would say listen to people's opinions here who have actually bought lists from companies, in similar situations to you -- major metro city, small town, large list, small list, and so forth. I am sure there are quality, legit, professional firms that supply quality leads, lists, etc. I am also sure there are a lot of bad ones as well.

It may be an exercise of trial and error as well.

Good luck and congratulations again.

Latest posts

Back