New Agent First Commission Check Question

Where are you located? Also, great start on those cases.
Thanks for the compliment on the contracts Wino Blues . I figure since I paid to pass the license test,and invested time to study and pass the test I better make it pay off.Time is money. I made three appointments today for next week,while I was getting my nails done lol. I am in San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks for the compliment on the contracts Wino Blues . I figure since I paid to pass the license test,and invested time to study and pass the test I better make it pay off.Time is money. I made three appointments today for next week,while I was getting my nails done lol. I am in San Francisco Bay Area.

I started there also. In the East Bay. I was in Discovery Bay and Pleasanton on Monday. I have a fair amount of FE clients between the 580 & 880 corridors. You should do pretty well on you average premiums per case.

Lee

WinoBlues said:
I started there also. In the East Bay. I was in Discovery Bay and Pleasanton on Monday. I have a fair amount of FE clients between the 580 & 880 corridors. You should do pretty well on you average premiums per case.

Lee

Do you two get your nails done at the same place? :)

Oh wow Ha laughing at Josh. I need to laugh because my terrier puppy tore up one of my lead sheets earlier and I was really angry.That's a new one. My mentor will say tomorrow in our weekly meeting "Angie why didn't you make more appointments?" I will reply "My dog ate my lead sheets you gave me". Just like high school but it's really true.

I still amazed at her $900 per contract avg, WOW....that's incredible!! Keep up that pace & u wont need but 2-3 week!!
CONGRATS!!

Preneed pays differently than FE. You make ALL your commissions up front and no renewals. Chargebacks are brutal if they lapse anytime in first 13 months (100%) or die in the first 6 months (100% and prorated months 7-12)

Commissions on Preneed are based on age and face amount not premium amount. Ages 51-75 pay great. Everything else not as great.

Oh wow Ha laughing at Josh. I need to laugh because my terrier puppy tore up one of my lead sheets earlier and I was really angry.That's a new one. My mentor will say tomorrow in our weekly meeting "Angie why didn't you make more appointments?" I will reply "My dog ate my lead sheets you gave me". Just like high school but it's really true.

I used to use that excuse when I was in high school, i.e., "my dog ate my homework." That excuse is as old as the hills. Your upline may impose some punishment upon you!:goofy:

Very good reminder and information Newby. I am terrified of charge backs. Yes I started out learning by selling pre -need and I forgot I am paid off the face amount. I was confused about the percent Saturday when I got paid.

Back