New Agent needs advice

Not from what I hear, but since you probably wouldn't even get street level, even the cheap ones would be expensive.

There are many different lead sources. Here's an example that shows several sources and types... Lead sources
I read the phrase “street level” on here a lot. I assume it means average or normal level. What comm % is considered street level these days at most imo’s if you are paying full price for DM leads?

I read the phrase “street level” on here a lot. I assume it means average or normal level. What comm % is considered street level these days at most imo’s if you are paying full price for DM leads?

Many IMO’s pretend street level is fluid. It’s not.

Very few IMO’s make their commission levels public.

Only deal with ones that do. “Street level” is what you can get with no production requirements or proof of production.

Should average 110-115%. Also look at the renewals. Some will offer a decent first year and then cut the renewals.

Just ask the IMO for a commission grid for all the companies.

If they refuse then ditch them.

Many IMO’s pretend street level is fluid. It’s not.

Very few IMO’s make their commission levels public.

Only deal with ones that do. “Street level” is what you can get with no production requirements or proof of production.

Should average 110-115%. Also look at the renewals. Some will offer a decent first year and then cut the renewals.

Just ask the IMO for a commission grid for all the companies.

If they refuse then ditch them.
Thanks for the info. That makes me feel good about where I’m currently am. As far as renewals go whats “street level” in that department

It's usually 115%-120% nowadays. At least with most companies. You'll have price-buster companies that will pay anywhere from 90%-110%, depending on the company.

Back