New Agent Question

Thanks again everyone, I appreciate it.

I like what Bob Klee said, I'd start off at Carmax because your going to need that income, and I'd stay there for a few years and see if maybe you like it who knows transition to performance european sales like maybe bmw or mercedes benz or even at the collection.

If you do well in the car industry you could potentially do well in the p&c industry. Theres alot of competition and quality (outsanding, make them remember you) service, (persistant but not annoying) follow up, discipline, the right attitude and a little luck can take you far in both those industries...those qualities blend themselves to many different fields but I'd say they coexist in car sales and insurance.

I'm going to be opening an office in Miami and/or Ft. Lauderdale (primarily PL p&c shop) send me a PM after you get back on your feet if your wanting to talk more about it or look at something part time.

The most important thing in this business is time to find a strategy that works for you in bringing in new, profitable clients. Money buys you time to figure it out. Once you find something that works for you, life is simpler and you just work the hell out of it. If you don't have enough time to figure it out before the well runs dry, you are either forced to get out or dig a deep financial hole for yourself.

Very true. I appreciate the advice. I will call carmax again next week, havent heard from them since tuesday.

Back