New Agent Tips?

FEX does release agents if needed. Very fast and smooth process. We do the same at 360

FEX gave me my release as requested, they were prompt and efficient, very professional all the way. Even when Americo made it more of a hassle, FEX was quick to make the extra effort to get my release processed.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I've been doing this 7 years
image-1220453446.jpg

Bro, stop lying and exaggerating. This has nothing to do with IMO's this is about your integrity.

I have tried to offer you real advice, then afterwards I have been puzzled by your erratic responses. You need to do more reading and working and less posting.

You should move your contracts under Doug and let him train you and show you how to be successful. It is very liberating when you can actually do what you want to teach. In addition to removing the pressure you feel to post in every thread to maintain your mirage.

This is a tough business when you're an agent let alone when you're new. We don't need a lying "snake oil" recruiter.

Last edited:
Bro, stop lying and exaggerating. This has nothing to do with IMO's this is about your integrity.

I have tried to offer you real advice, then afterwards I have been puzzled by your erratic responses. You need to do more reading and working and less posting.

You should move your contracts under Doug and let him train you and show you how to be successful. It is very liberating when you can actually do what you want to teach. In addition to removing the pressure you feel to post in every thread to maintain your mirage.

This is a tough business when you're an agent let alone when you're new. We don't need a lying "snake oil" recruiter.

I love how you always say I'm lying with no proof. You just make stuff up trying to discredit me. It's OK though. Keep on posting, it only hurts you.

You say 7 years and he says less. Post a copy of your state license and the date should suffice as ample proof.

Back