New Agent Tips?

You're probably right about that.

What's right is you are not honest. You mouth and mouth relentlessly, and use false pretenses and grand gestures as a method to recruit unsuspecting agents, and the facts have been proven you have not been truthful.

Just like a real con artist you deflect and double talk claiming the DOI is wrong. You also offer the reason you don't show up on personal production list is because of your "downline" which is absurd.

It's been proven on here without question you have the audacity to flat out lie to all of us including your "downline". You have zero credibility.

Don't know the story in Ben's case but DOIs don't always have accurate information on thier websites. TN has my date of issue as 07/01/1976 when actually it was 07/06/1971..

In CA it is not uncommon to see a big difference in date of issue. Sometimes it could be someone was late on a renewal. Same for companies appointments. I had a few that I have not been appointed with in years show as current.

Your the one who stated you have been doing this for 7 years. One would think you would have a copy of your initial license. Just post it as proof. Though it is still puzzling why the carriers don't have you approved to sell until the last year or so?

Your grammar is also quite bad from time to time. Are you sure you are 28?

"I've saw another agents this week that was wrong also."

Do you have a HS diploma? And if so can you please post it!

Your the one who stated you have been doing this for 7 years. One would think you would have a copy of your initial license. Just post it as proof. Though it is still puzzling why the carriers don't have you approved to sell until the last year or so?

Sent me searching to see if I have my original.. I don't .. but I do have the 1976 copy.. 1976 is when I left the debit company and went Indy.. perhaps that is the reason I still have it. ... I have never let my license lapse but they did make some type of change to the licensing procedure back then.

I'm not sure if you move a contract if it uses that as when contracted? I'm not sure. When I get home I'll see if I have my first license. I can't explain why some companies don't show.

I have sold assurity, UHL, Foresters since I started in 08. I also sold Chesapeake life until they changed to Texas life. My GI back then was presidential (had to collect two months up front to write it). Those should be showing a lot older date but for some reason they don't.

Yes I'm 28 and do have a diploma. I am from Mississippi though so not sure if it even counts.

I'm seeing some things that don't add up. First everyone of his fe contracts were taken out the last year or so. For a guy supposedly selling for 7 yrs it seems he's just started. Another big warning sign nobody has mentioned is if you've been selling fe successfully for 7 yrs and recruiting gobbs of agents this year why are you living in an apartment?You're supposedly a top agent with a family living in a $800 a month apartment. Makes no sense.

Back