New Agent who Should I Get Appointed with

And think about it mathematically if you will, would you rather have 25% of a big account versus 55% of a small account. If you can close big accounts then good for you, if not then you need to be humble and willing to learn.

Hung,

How does being with WFG help a person close big accounts ?

Ok. I hope this is right place to drop this in.... I am new to forum...I am not currently licensed but am considering. I recently went to interview at bankers and really loved everything I heard....but then I did my research on here and realized what an *** I was for not doing that first. I would like to work with seniors....I would like good training....obviously I would like to be independent but captive I will do if means best training....I am not real interested in recruiting....but I want a legitimate company that I can represent.

Suggestions???

Ok. I hope this is right place to drop this in.... I am new to forum...I am not currently licensed but am considering. I recently went to interview at bankers and really loved everything I heard....but then I did my research on here and realized what an *** I was for not doing that first. I would like to work with seniors....I would like good training....obviously I would like to be independent but captive I will do if means best training....I am not real interested in recruiting....but I want a legitimate company that I can represent.

Suggestions???

Represent everyone and work for no one but yourself...you should find a lot of direction here.

Suggestions???

If you are going to be in the FE market, check out fexcontracting.com. There are other organizations here as well, check them too.

Back